• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Guides (Server Setup, Adding Items and More)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So I see that some people are still getting help here, and I hope I can. I followed this guide and everything seemed to work, up until I tried to load the neuz.exe

Due to not being given one with the files provided from this guide I found one on a different site with almost the exact tutorial guide. I put it into the resource folder and clicked it to load. It starts as though the game will load, thinks for a few seconds and then says, "Neuz has stopped working." and the program closes.

I have also tried other guides and this is always the part that I get stuck at... am I doing something wrong? Should I be using something else?

I really hope someone can help me, I have been trying to make a pServer for several days now, and I can not get past this. If you don't know how to help me maybe you have a different guide/ tutorial that helped you make a private server that could help me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, but do you know how I can start in making a server from scratch? Let's say I already tried to create and finished some of the steps, but I want to go back to step 1? Thanks.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi, but do you know how I can start in making a server from scratch? Let's say I already tried to create and finished some of the steps, but I want to go back to step 1? Thanks.

Yeah you absolutely can, Back from step 1 right? Re-Install Msql Server then add those database. :thumbup:

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All Of RapidShare Is DOwn -.-

And you bumped a year old thread to tell us that? Even if rapidshare wasn't down, I bet the links are dead anyways cause of how old they are.

Edit: Correction, the first post was last updated 2 years ago, so that's how old they are.

Back