• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Guildwars, free preview!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah... games going to end by the end of today anyway, unless they mess up and can't shut it down... yeah right ;p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sucked.. this game hates my computer, even though I own it, OWN IT!!! To this .. day? I wonder why it wouldn't play!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its a role play game but without massive players ...more like a singel player game to me.
maximal visible player limit in the game world 6 person. only at shops and waiting areas you see more player.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:wolfwood: thats the futur big game of the world for 2005, some staff from blizzard and a modification about game system. More funny, more speed, and dont ill after some hours (sleep and more =).

Great futur for this game.

HOURAAAAA

february ? iTS TOO LONG *cry*

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ya i may buy it cuz it look sweet i got to lvl 19

Master Summoner
Reaction score
go to gamespot.com to get it, get it asap too.... it will say after u add ur email adress that u need a member account thats paying... ignore it click ok and check ur email and u have a cd key for december event.... btw someone plz try to hack a private server it wont come out for 3 months after lol id like to play some parts of the game man lol

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
no one is going to make or get server files of any kind for this game they shoudent if there is somone

cuz you only pay one time there not going to be a monthly fee

Infinity/Divinity Dev
Banned
Reaction score
please all use don't use mentals money making ad :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kane Hart said:
please all use don't use mentals money making ad :p

pls stfu

u know a thing called ragezone cost money and he need money any way he can get it so dont be a jackass

Back