Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunbound Server Season 2 v894

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Level change in table game,

you change the level in table game, I don't which tab of the game table, but it's there, it must be in something about rank, my notebook is dead so i'm off in gunbound development a few days (sorry my english tradutor) XD
I couldn't find it, I hope you can help me later.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 238610
I PERFORMED ALL THE PROCEDURE, I WAS ABLE TO CONNECT WITH THE BASE DATA, BUT THE GAMER HAS NOT ALREADY CHANGED THE GRAFICO.XFS AND THE GAME LAUCHER, IT NEITHER CONNECTS AND IN THE OTHER, IT DOESN'T EVEN DISPLAY THE LIST.View attachment 238611
TBM DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE LIST TO JOIN THE GAME

View attachment 238615
I HAVE THIS ERROR

HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON NAVICAT SEND ME A PRINT OF EXAMPLES ON HOW TO FILL IN THE GAPS
I'm having this same error. When I click the server it stays in "Connecting to GameServer" forever, and the gameserver terminal shows me the same error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having this same error. When I click the server it stays in "Connecting to GameServer" forever, and the gameserver terminal shows me the same error
can you share your configuration?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
haber compañeros si pueden ayudar con una web, para crear cuenta, adaptado a este servidor solo para registrarse T_T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know what causes this error?
1708924989546 - Gunbound Server Season 2 v894 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This file helped me solve the error, and I also saw that the possibility of window mode works, the problem is that if you make it narrow, it will not open the launcher again.

I suggest you try it with a full client backup to test the different configurations.

and make sure that the name of the folder containing the client changes.
example:
before failing:
Client-GB

after extracting:
Client-GB2

Credits:

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, its working fine!!. but I can't pick tiburon , maya or fenix, disabled by default ? any hint on that??
gracias , funciona de maravilla, no puedo escoger tiburon, maya o fenix, estan deshabilitados por defecto, algun consejo sobre como activarlos, gracias.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Muito obrigado, está funcionando bem!!. mas não consigo escolher tiburon, maya ou fenix, desativado por padrão? alguma dica sobre isso??
gracias, funciona de maravilla, no puedo escoger tiburon, maya ou fenix, estan deshabilitados por defeito, algun consejo sobre como ativá-los, gracias.
Você precisa comprar esse cartao para escolher tiburon,maya,fenyx

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, its working fine!!. but I can't pick tiburon , maya or fenix, disabled by default ? any hint on that??
gracias , funciona de maravilla, no puedo escoger tiburon, maya o fenix, estan deshabilitados por defecto, algun consejo sobre como activarlos, gracias.
Utiliza el codigo 157 para country, ese codigo es el de peru

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Procedi de esa manera pero no tuve exito, al parecer hay un bug :(

Cambie el codigo de pais, y aun no puedo escoger esos moviles, seguire investigando..
Yo te decia para que no aparesca VE en el icono del nivel, para desbloquear los moviles compra estos items de la tienda, lo malo que dura 1 semana maximo creo, en la base de datos puedes cambiarlo para que dure eterno:
1709914891990 - Gunbound Server Season 2 v894 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Web Version for add, edit level, etc, can share here ?:D

Last edited:
Back