• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Gunnycrypt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

HAIL HAIL!
Very good, excellent, thank you.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hehehe... * scratches head sheepishly * erm... what does this do X'D? * says earnestly *

Good Guy George
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's great release :eek:tt1:

Reaction score
I can't understand... if it's the same like Zephyr's one why it's not editing the runnable and only creating new mrs.exe... If it's Zephyr's one it's need to make a new runnable edited and your's only creating new mrs encrypted.

Daemonsring Developer
Reaction score
I can't understand... if it's the same like Zephyr's one why it's not editing the runnable and only creating new mrs.exe... If it's Zephyr's one it's need to make a new runnable edited and your's only creating new mrs encrypted.
This one does edit the runnable, It creates a new encrypted.exe but you must not have your runnable encrypted / encryption method of mrs editted already.
Else it can not find the pattern it searches for.

Reaction score
This one does edit the runnable, It creates a new encrypted.exe but you must not have your runnable encrypted / encryption method of mrs editted already.
Else it can not find the pattern it searches for.
So i need to edit the encryptions in ollydbg or your program editing it automatic?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem When encrypted the runnable I open the launcher gunz and does not open the gunz

Back