• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GunZ 1.5 Runnable + Locator+ Matchagent(update) (From source)

Freelance GunZ Developer
Reaction score
It's just that i ain't doing anything with servers anymore if i fix poop etc i will release it for you guys.

Needed some project to skill up my C++ skills so that's why i started working out the source a bit maybe i'll help some of you guys out eventually since i am gonna dev it for a bit.

Well here is a builded (debug mode) Runnable and Locator more stuff will follow but i am off to bed now just 4 more hours and i got to work so..

Well nite all,

PS: Could someone get me a client wich is closed to the source it's for development purposes. (Not needed anymore thank you Phoenix!)

Download links:
Runnable+Locator:
MatchAgent:
PS2: Matchagent will be uploaded tommorow

Last edited:
Freelance GunZ Developer
Reaction score
Re: GunZ 1.5 Runnable + Locator (From source)

Wisely said Dawson.

And Secured.
I am devving those files learn to read? i will get them to fully work and release them etc just learn to read mate!
And about that custom builds poop etc isn't this the first released? ok thx?

Reaction score

Wisely said Dawson.

And Secured.
I am devving those files learn to read? i will get them to fully work and release them etc just learn to read mate!
And about that custom builds poop etc isn't this the first released? ok thx?

And if none of the actual developers want the released? Dawson already removed the matchserver that released here already and I hope you don't try to release them again. I think the reason why this one wasnt removed cuz it wont help anyone, the only thing im worried about is matchserver being released.

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...uld do it so let them learn I bearly know c++

Last edited:
Reaction score

I think everyone should stop ranting about this. I know it hurts many people that the source is public and people are making releases but you have to understand that these are still legitimate releases and they will not be taken off.

Freelance GunZ Developer
Reaction score

it's cuz i am tired now just came out of work had a work day of 15 hours but tommorow or wednesday i'll release that matchserver specially for you secured ;)

Freelance GunZ Developer
Reaction score

Rofl could have a look into it but it are really bussy days on my work so

Main Thread updated MatchAgent added

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i try open locator, but i have error "Lcator config fail load"

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Runnable will terminated after press enter to connect server. Sorry for my bad English

Back