• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[GunZ 2] DaemonsRing GunZ 2 Developers Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
cpF77sF - [GunZ 2] DaemonsRing GunZ 2 Developers Needed! - RaGEZONE Forums

DRGunZ 2: The Second Duel

Information:
DaemonsRing is looking for active C++ and/or ActionScript/Flash Developers!
Some things to remember is that GunZ 2 is no where near stable and complete, it's the exact opposite.
I prefer stability and fixes over than customization, so I prefer developers that are dedicated to increasing stability and improving gameplay over customization.

We use my "GunZ 2 Standalone" client, along with the "Alpha" Source code released by Dawson.
We have working "Alpha" servers, and the database, along with the source to the servers as-well!

Positions:

C++ Developer ( 0 | 1 )
Flash/ActionScript Developer ( 0 | 1 )

Screenshots:

Login:
eAbKaYa - [GunZ 2] DaemonsRing GunZ 2 Developers Needed! - RaGEZONE Forums

Gameplay 1:
37l0qH6 - [GunZ 2] DaemonsRing GunZ 2 Developers Needed! - RaGEZONE Forums

Gameplay 2:
zAekvtT - [GunZ 2] DaemonsRing GunZ 2 Developers Needed! - RaGEZONE Forums

New Shop:
M50AnPb - [GunZ 2] DaemonsRing GunZ 2 Developers Needed! - RaGEZONE Forums

You can either PM me here on RaGEZONE.
Make an Application for GunZ 2 Staff at DaemonsRing following their provided format.
Contact me via MSN/Skype(PM for this)

Additional Information:
If you need any more information, do ask, I know most will ask for more information, and I will be more than happy to share it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
So have you done anything? or just set up the files and havn't touched it yet?

There's been various edits to the server files to increase slight stability along with some interface work.

I actually had the K/D for Lobby Server working for awhile, but with the new interface being worked in, it's somewhat thrown the LBS off slightly, and now it won't record K/D again.

Auto-Registration has also been disabled, as we have a register page for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back