• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GunZ Anticheat development

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm currently making an anticheat for metin2, however I'd like to port it to other games, like gunz.

It will be a commercial anticheat, and it has several universal solution, which makes it not that hard to port it, however I need some expert GunZ server owner, who knows more than me :)

So, of course as I said it will be a paid anticheat, HOWEVER people whose would help me starting the project will receive a full version, updating copy of the anticheat.

In my current project I've got many awesome features, like:
  • Hacktool detection
  • Hooking protection
  • DLL Inject protection
  • Exe Anti-Dump feature
  • Anti-suspend
  • Detect hidden tools (Buggy currently)
  • Detect Sandboxes, non-admin mode, VMs
  • AutoScreenshot feature
  • Encrypted logging to file
  • Optional connection with the server (requires server sided modifications too)

If you would like to test this small anticheat and you have a server, please contact me.
In this case if you help me, when I'll finish the porting, I'll send you the promised "gift".

You can contact me:

Thank you, especially for those, who can help me!

Last edited:
Back