• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GunZ for Android Mobile Phone (just an idea)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since there is no one who have made it.
I just want to make this idea alive.

There are games that are made playable with Windows and can now be played in Android Mobile Phone; like Plants vs Zombies, Gta Vice City, Gta San Andreas, they have apk and obb files that can be manually installed and play in android phone. And I also tried to play it and all are working.

There is no executable to apk converter (all are fakes).

I tried to watch videos (just tutorials) and have found Android Studio software can support C++

And to include the Gunz full source:

But sad to say, there is also a way to decompile the apk to full/source, so it is better to use only the gunz clean source if someone will try to make an apk

Back