• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[GunZ]FutureGamers Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Phantom - [GunZ]FutureGamers Recruiting - RaGEZONE Forums

Website

Hello Ragezoners,

we're currently in need of staff members spots are open to anyone with skills.

Administrator(s) 1/2

Forum Moderator(s) 0/3

How can i apply?
Well you can simply fill out the Application below for starters.

Staff Application

Name:
Skills:
Job: (Position you are applying for)
Online Hour(s):
What can you do to help FutureGamers?
Will you refer your friends to Us?
Proof of work:
Last words:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: James Green

Skills: Moderating games, owning games(e.g. I own my own minecraft server which will be open for public use).

Online hours: N/A

What can you do to help FutureGamers: Ensure rules are followed, hackers/cheaters are not ruining the game.

Will I refer friends: Sure except none play GunZ private servers however I will oblige to making a youtube video on my channel @ lgvugaming

Proof of work: hrfan.info is the IP and website

Last Words: Crazy

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Accepted. welcome to the team.
Name: James Green

Skills: Moderating games, owning games(e.g. I own my own minecraft server which will be open for public use)

Online hours: N/A

What can you do to help FutureGamers: Ensure rules are followed, hackers/cheaters are not ruining the game.

Will I refer friends: Sure except none play GunZ private servers.

Proof of work: hrfan.info is the IP and website

Last Words: Crazy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: Mike
Skills: I was owner of another GunZ server about 2 years ago, and HGM one year ago.
Job: Admin
Online Hour(s): 3-4+ hours saturday and sunday, 2-4 hours on weekdays depending on my schedule.
What can you do to help FutureGamers? Moderate + pay for a VPS + help with some bugs since I used to run my own server.
Will you refer your friends to Us? As much as I can
Proof of work: PM Me for some proof, I'm not sure if I still have some screenshots of me ingame in my server but I think I do.
Last words: I'm definitely gonna try to make this server the best it can be if I get in the team. I also have some custom weapons and gear.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: Mike
Skills: I was owner of another GunZ server about 2 years ago, and HGM one year ago.
Job: Admin
Online Hour(s): 3-4+ hours saturday and sunday, 2-4 hours on weekdays depending on my schedule.
What can you do to help FutureGamers? Moderate + pay for a VPS + help with some bugs since I used to run my own server.
Will you refer your friends to Us? As much as I can
Proof of work: PM Me for some proof, I'm not sure if I still have some screenshots of me ingame in my server but I think I do.
Last words: I'm definitely gonna try to make this server the best it can be if I get in the team. I also have some custom weapons and gear.

Accepted. Welcome to the team!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Name: Jovel Dandoy
Skills: GameDevelope / C++ Programmer / PSD Website Template Maker
Job: Moderator
Online Hour(s): 15 hrs
What can you do to help FutureGamers? Advertise and Make Some New
Will you refer your friends to Us? I will tell to all my friend and neighbors
Proof of work: PM to my work so you can see some
Last words: Proud to be part