Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunz MAJOR Update!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here is Maiet Official Word

MAIET entertainment, Inc.
We currently want to meet up with some publishers from Southern Asia for GunZ.[Hmm Seems Gunz India Will be relaunched] - Not GunZ 2. GunZ 2 is a story for the future. I don't think that we can complete to localize GunZ 2 with Korean version simultaneously. :(

So we'll renew GunZ t...he Duel for new regions & current regions.
Actually we're preparing major update for this winter. - It's related to whole new type items. We think that it will help to re-upgrade the game system. Items are NOT designed for prem. only. We'll provide both of them - prem. & bounty. After this update, we'll redesign whole quest system for faster updates and better gameplay.

We'll announce the upcoming major update of GunZ in October or November.

Sorry forget to mention this-

MAIET entertainment, Inc.: If we need, we will improve graphics of GunZ 1.

Another Announcement Made by Venister
GunZ 1.5 is a codename for long period updates of GunZ 1. It'll include several game features that related to its gameplay.
Though we'll not change its game graphics in few terms, I expect that new systems will affect the whole gameplay.
We'll update the first patch at this winter. We'll post the update in near future.

BTW For Gunz 2 latest News And Info Join This FB page

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm not sure about that, i asked on the maiet blog and said it might not be on GunZ 2 :|

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:\ i saw their blog and said instead of GunZ 1 they will name it 1.5

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hmm so from now it will called Gunz 1.5

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back