Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

gunz Meteor Mode

Reaction score
hello guys, okay as I mentioned before, just cuz I like programming I try alot of new things everyday, plus cuz I have 1-2 hours free time each day, I say this again, NOT only on gunz, I don't waste my time on gunz only 1% of my work I give to gunz, just in purpose of trying new things.
that's why the things i'm doing are kinda crappy but I like trying tho XD
so here's the video about the thing I made today, meteor mode.. I wanted to make it diff somehow, but i'm not gonna edit it again, just done it cuz i was bored somehow, I did it in 5 mins :):

I hope you like it guys, again I won't release isiot things like these, so if anyone wants it just pm me..
and for last request, for those people who keep commenting: "get life", "try to do something useful","don't post these things"... etc, just the fact the you don't own my life, I can do whatever I want.
if it's not cool, post: it's crappy, it's useless ... but don't tell me "u should..", "don't..", it's not your business what i do

PEACE, THANK YOU! :thumbup:

Lib

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello guys, okay as I mentioned before, just cuz I like programming I try alot of new things everyday, plus cuz I have 1-2 hours free time each day, I say this again, NOT only on gunz, I don't waste my time on gunz only 1% of my work I give to gunz, just in purpose of trying new things.
that's why the things i'm doing are kinda crappy but I like trying tho XD
so here's the video about the thing I made today, meteor mode.. I wanted to make it diff somehow, but i'm not gonna edit it again, just done it cuz i was bored somehow, I did it in 5 mins :):

I hope you like it guys, again I won't release isiot things like these, so if anyone wants it just pm me..
and for last request, for those people who keep commenting: "get life", "try to do something useful","don't post these things"... etc, just the fact the you don't own my life, I can do whatever I want.
if it's not cool, post: it's crappy, it's useless ... but don't tell me "u should..", "don't..", it's not your business what i do

PEACE, THANK YOU! :thumbup:

I wasted my time to read the intro, Anyway i Don't See a point to make a mode for it and i agree with wucas. Probably this fail if you go into something since it's positioned. THE best way is what wucas reply'ed

Reaction score
Thank you guys for replying..
HeroBanana ,haha my intro was long i know, and yeah i did what wucas said, and it worked tho, and both ways didn't take much time, hahaha just didn't think of thay way thoo o.o
Thanks for passing friends :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You wouldn't be able to just add a high amount to the Z-Axis because then if there was a floor/roof above you, it would crash into it. You would have to use the function ZGame::pick to pick the furthest distance above you you can go before you hit a object, and choose that as the output location.

Reaction score
Sorry but stuff like this was made back in 2010 lol

I lag I just found this :): hhahahaa XD I joke !

You wouldn't be able to just add a high amount to the Z-Axis because then if there was a floor/roof above you, it would crash into it. You would have to use the function ZGame::pick to pick the furthest distance above you you can go before you hit a object, and choose that as the output location.

no it doesn't crash on it... tried :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I lag I just found this :): hhahahaa XD I joke !

no it doesn't crash on it... tried :D

No, GentleTouch is correct. In some maps such as Mansion it is possible to shoot through the ceilings from above. However, there are maps such as Battle Arena and Ruin where it is not possible to do so, making the rockets explode on contact with the ceilings.

Reaction score
No, GentleTouch is correct. In some maps such as Mansion it is possible to shoot through the ceilings from above. However, there are maps such as Battle Arena and Ruin where it is not possible to do so, making the rockets explode on contact with the ceilings.

Well i made it follow the closest target xD
Thnx for the note

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The significantly easier way to do it, that is currently on DarkGunZ is just moving the muzzle_flare item on the weapon itself high into the sky. That way, it'll automatically fire from as high as it possibly can while respecting all ceilings and such.

Back