• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[GunZ] Need Skilled Staff for my server. (Will pay for every work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Title: In this thread, I will be discussing on what I need for my GunZ server.

Introduction: I am working on a gunz project which will have unique features.

(Im willing to pay with paypal & you need to be trusted enough on RaGEZONE.)

Available Positions:
-Coders (source, encryption, etc.) Unavailable
-Designers (Interface, loading, etc.)
-Map maker (map, xml, etc.)
-Moderator (event, ban, etc.)
-Modeler (Items)
-Website,Forum (Someone that know how to work well with website & forum making.) Unavailable

Price Range:

1-500$ per work. Im looking to pay a good amount of money for every works done because I want high quality content.

Contact Information:
-Feel free to contact me on Ragezone on this thread or /pm.
-pm me if you want my skype so we could talk.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-Coders (source, encryption, etc.)
-Website,Forum (Someone that know how to work well with website & forum making.)

These positions are no more available.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Coder, Website & Forum : @Dreamer Network

Amount given : 550$ USD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Coder, Website & Forum : @Dreamer Network

Amount given : 550$ USD

Yeah and not less than 24 hours, Will refund back the money and do a chargeback and will make different story unto you. So please think twice before dealing on this man!
Number 1. Asking you to finish the source within 24 hours lol
Number 2. Telling you that you are hacking his crappy server by saying i sent him a file called UpLoadScript.txt (HE SAID A HACKING SCRIPT LOL) but it is just a dump file generated or uploaded by matchserver for you to be able to check logs.
Goodluck to others who will accept his tempting offers lol

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah and not less than 24 hours, Will refund back the money and do a chargeback and will make different story unto you. So please think twice before dealing on this man!
Number 1. Asking you to finish the source within 24 hours lol
Number 2. Telling you that you are hacking his crappy server by saying i sent him a file called UpLoadScript.txt (HE SAID A HACKING SCRIPT LOL) but it is just a dump file generated or uploaded by matchserver for you to be able to check logs.
Goodluck to others who will accept his tempting offers lol

You started to not being legit by asking more and more money so I decided to refund for that reason cause you could not help me either even after the payment. You refused to refund and thats why Ill refund. You did nothing for me and I even asked you to keep 50/50 of the amount to end the deal but you refused. Theres way more reason why we ended the deal and you know it. You even resubsribed to Rz today to get more credibility. (No this kind of scriptlog doesnt generate with the matchserver log).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey man! I'm gonna put my server on a pause, and look to work with someone else! I'm willing to in vulenteer until notice. I am experienced with management, both server, forum and other stuff. Coding is not really my thing, but I am more than happy to help up with everything else! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey man! I'm gonna put my server on a pause, and look to work with someone else! I'm willing to in vulenteer until notice. I am experienced with management, both server, forum and other stuff. Coding is not really my thing, but I am more than happy to help up with everything else! :)

I sent you a pm.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You started to not being legit by asking more and more money so I decided to refund for that reason cause you could not help me either even after the payment. You refused to refund and thats why Ill refund. You did nothing for me and I even asked you to keep 50/50 of the amount to end the deal but you refused. Theres way more reason why we ended the deal and you know it. You even resubsribed to Rz today to get more credibility. (No this kind of scriptlog doesnt generate with the matchserver log).

Wow by asking more and more money? Could you show here any proof that i am asking more and more money? Nice story. :) GOODLUCK again to others who will accept this! Before 24 hours he will go refund back the money! When you do, Better not accept transfer by SKRILL OR PAYPAL, If you do, You gonna be fucked up truly! Goodluck!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow by asking more and more money? Could you show here any proof that i am asking more and more money? Nice story. :) GOODLUCK again to others who will accept this! Before 24 hours he will go refund back the money! When you do, Better not accept transfer by SKRILL OR PAYPAL, If you do, You gonna be fucked up truly! Goodluck!

Could you just go out of my thread please, you are not trusted anymore by me. There is no more to say, I conclude you was not legit and I have alot of reasons for it. I wont argue about them and you should already know them. Have a nice day.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@Mods I am requesting for this thread to be close or deleted to avoid this user to have new victims, If proofs are needed i can send it all to you on pm.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry but it does, go search before talk sht.

ExceptionAttacher.cpp
Code:
        char szScriptName[MAX_PATH] = {0, };
        wsprintf(szScriptName, "Log\\UpLoadScript.txt");
        FILE* fp = fopen(szScriptName, "w+");
        if (fp != NULL)
        {
            char szServerID[MAX_PATH] = {0, };
            sprintf(szServerID, "%d", MGetServerConfig()->GetServerID());
            char szLogDir[MAX_PATH] = {0, };
            strcpy(szLogDir, "C:\\GunzServer\\MatchServer\\Log");
            fprintf(fp, "user\nserver\nshsrhfxkd\nbinary\ncd LogFile\n");

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry but it does, go search before talk sht.

ExceptionAttacher.cpp
Code:
        char szScriptName[MAX_PATH] = {0, };
        wsprintf(szScriptName, "Log\\UpLoadScript.txt");
        FILE* fp = fopen(szScriptName, "w+");
        if (fp != NULL)
        {
            char szServerID[MAX_PATH] = {0, };
            sprintf(szServerID, "%d", MGetServerConfig()->GetServerID());
            char szLogDir[MAX_PATH] = {0, };
            strcpy(szLogDir, "C:\\GunzServer\\MatchServer\\Log");
            fprintf(fp, "user\nserver\nshsrhfxkd\nbinary\ncd LogFile\n");

My bad then but still I recieved a file from him, and there is no reasons to talk like that, be at least a little bit professional.

@Mods I am requesting for this thread to be close or deleted to avoid this user to have new victims, If proofs are needed i can send it all to you on pm.

Lol really. I was your victim.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hook me up on Skype if you're still working on the server.

Reaction score
I would make you a really good website or interface for 500$.
But then again i saw all this stuff about you scamming and stuff and makes me feel uncomfortable to even accept this.
I wish you the best of luck tho!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would make you a really good website or interface for 500$.
But then again i saw all this stuff about you scamming and stuff and makes me feel uncomfortable to even accept this.
I wish you the best of luck tho!

Yeah I ran into a problem with one guy. Im actually on hold making my server but I'll contact you if I need your help in the future. We are already added on Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back