• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[GunZ Revival] Aztec Quest and Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
One thing im really looking forward to is new quests, new quest modes.

For me PvP is fine as it is, PvE misses ALOT of content and challenging stuff that keeps it exciting.

Hope gunz revival can really mean something for the PvE section of gunz.

I thought you were against GunZ Revival last time we talked.

Anyways regardless nice job Wucas.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thought you were against GunZ Revival last time we talked.

Anyways regardless nice job Wucas.

I was against changing game mechanics and changing the way gunz works. Which is mainly what gunz revival was about. Changing all the looks and stuff.

I never said i was against new content. New content is always welcome, specially when its for PvE which hasn't received updates in years.

Currently Stoned !
Reaction score
This might be the new era of Gunz. I guess people would like this new style of gunz than Gunz2 cause it wont need any HD graphics ... And your team really rocks ! 100/10 for your job buddy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back