• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GUNZ2 Recieved greenlit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GunZ 2 has recieved greenlit on steam.

GunZ 2 has been greenlit!
June 13th, 2013 - MAIET Games

Dear fans,
We finally received Greenlight approval from Steam. We’re thrilled to share the news with you all. I’d like to deliver our sincere thank-you to all of you who voted for and supported us for the past 3 months. We couldn’t have done it without you.
We will be moving forward with launching English version of GunZ 2 on Steam first then gradually add more languages along the way. We will do our best to make the game available for you as quick as possible.

Once again, thank you very much.
- Team Innovative, MAIET Entertainment

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aw, was looking forward to torrenting it through a launcher. Good old times.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can someone hate something that isn't out yet even if you saw the game previews and haven't tested/played the complete version of it?

I know right. Many say it sucks and that they aren't even gonna try it, all cause of the previews or because they played an incomplete version. but yet when it gets released they will be one of the first to try it. smh...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let's wait and hope it becomes an epic game like gunz was in its glory days.

The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
It's actually pretty fun.

The way MAIET created GunZ 2 has opened up plenty of playstyles for users to choose from. Hopefully, it won't be raided with hackers again..

Oh it will, but if MAIET or whoever is in charge of the anti-hack implementations keep up with blocking them then it will be a lot more fun to play.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oh it will, but if MAIET or whoever is in charge of the anti-hack implementations keep up with blocking them then it will be a lot more fun to play.

GunZ 1 was full of hackers because a lot of people couldnt master K-style so instead started hacking.

人◕ ‿‿ ◕人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GunZ 1 was full of hackers because a lot of people couldnt master K-style so instead started hacking.

As much as I would like to agree with your point. Hacking was not started because people could not master Pew Pew Que Que Style. That may be the reason for 0.10% of the people. However, not everyone....

Some people hack because they are dbags but doesnt mean cause they got pb'd by an ppq >.>.

Idk bruh, just simple opinions I thought I'd put out there since this is the gunz section.

The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
As much as I would like to agree with your point. Hacking was not started because people could not master Pew Pew Que Que Style. That may be the reason for 0.10% of the people. However, not everyone....

Some people hack because they are dbags but doesnt mean cause they got pb'd by an ppq >.>.

Idk bruh, just simple opinions I thought I'd put out there since this is the gunz section.

People hack for all sorts of reasons, you got your hackers who make the hacks for either fun or to point out how easy it was to bypass the anti hack.

You then got the others who just download the hacks because they got nothing else to do lol.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
gunz never will die .

gB5q6VI - GUNZ2 Recieved greenlit. - RaGEZONE Forums

That's GunZ developers a couple years ago.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back