Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guys have a question

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look, I want to take skills from season 18 and add them to myself in season 6. This can be done and we also need your advice on how best to do it.

Reaction score
if u do know source coding then u can check season files with sources that have new skills inside from newer seasons and do the same thing with s18 skills, probably in client skill.bmd files, player.bmd maybe and the .dll of main.exe of your server to have the functions added in client side + server side coded, which im not aware of at all how to do it but i guess in that direction.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Look, I want to take skills from season 18 and add them to myself in season 6. This can be done and we also need your advice on how best to do it.
It's possible but you need a lot of reverse engineering on the S18 client for those skills. Would be cool to see that.
There are server files with Grow Lancer almost fully implemented into S6 and that's nice.

The best advice I can give you is to run the S18 Main.exe unpacked, with no anti-hack attached to the main, into a debugger (OllyDbg, IDA Pro, etc.). It's a huge process even if you have an idea what to do, and it's very time consuming but the fastest and actually the only thing you can do to get out the information you need to implement it into S6.

Also, you need the source code of your S6 server files in order to implement anything, so it means C++ knowledge and OOP is mandatory, also Assembly x86 machine language.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there anyone who can do this? It’s not free, of course, we’ll agree in a PM.

Upvote 0
Back