Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

H3lP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This Error Comes When i Execute Account Server.exe i have been following protbhais guide.. 1st it comes Gameinit failed and then when i click on ok this pops out .. Thnx in advance w8ing for advice

iyra - H3lP - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Protbhai's guide is the most detailed and easy to follow, guide available till date. And you getting problem in that.??

Btw, which server files you are using.?? Just use his shared server files, you will get it all set.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i have followed his guide and browsed thru its his guide..yet i cant seem to get where i am goin wrong..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check this
..\AccountServer\SrvInfo.ini
#DB ( comment temporarily )
AccntCharDBServer=ASD // ODBC Connect
AccntCharDBLogin=sa
AccntCharDBPasswd=yourpass

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ CvrDheeraj
I tried your guide first but was stuck in that .bak files which were missing , and i didnt know my internal ip address , if someone knows the internal ip address of BSNL Dataone SmartAX Mt882 do reply ...

@Waranyu
Tried to do what u said , but hard luck cudnt get it working, same error...

Thnx to the replies... work on for gettin a server ready :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well The Problems Solved !! dunno how restored my PC and then again followed Prot Bhais Guide And Voila everything is working fine :)) now just need to hex my client and get the server Working Thnx 4 the help guys , i surely know now that if i need help i wud get it here :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
weee i got the server running , but nw i m stuck in Connecting

i am using hexed a3 india client and i set up server with ProtBhais guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont do multiple posts, there is an option called edit. Anyways, I think the problem is in the hexd a3client. You didnt do it properly. Is the A3 India Client episode 3. if yes, then it should work fine. Else the recomendd client is "ARA III".

Reaction score
@ CvrDheeraj
I tried your guide first but was stuck in that .bak files which were missing , and i didnt know my internal ip address , if someone knows the internal ip address of BSNL Dataone SmartAX Mt882 do reply ...

The backup files are available with the set of Recommended files that i have uploaded.
BSNL Dataone is a Broadband and Broadband will have dynamic IP. Hence you can use the local IP "127.0.0.1" to access from the same computer or use your external IP (www.whatismyip.com"). Generally BSNL will have external IP 59.XX.XX.XX. You can use that for you Loginagent and Zoneagent but if the IP changes, you need to restart the server.

weee i got the server running , but nw i m stuck in Connecting

i am using hexed a3 india client and i set up server with ProtBhais guide

It says wrong user id!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did That tried hexing the part 3 Ara3 client but the connecting problem still persists...

tried changing user id and pass as well CvrDheeraj but yet same problem comes again and again..

Reaction score
There is no problem with Hexing the client. Improper hexing will prevent you from connecting to the loginserver. It says 'Failed to connect to the Loginserver'. You havent created an accout correctly or the accountname that you are providing doesnt exist.

Check the procedure of creating an account!

Reaction score
Well if u using my server files then u can use the id Akaruz pass datamore . Or better learn making an account fast. Well i ll recommend using cvrdheeraj's files & guide now coz mine is outdated & little bit bugged too now . He is providing more better & detailed guide & is always here to answer your queries :) enjoy...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This Error Comes When i Execute Account Server.exe i have been following protbhais guide.. 1st it comes Gameinit failed and then when i click on ok this pops out .. Thnx in advance w8ing for advice

I had the exact same issue..the problem (for me) was in the loginserver.ini
I had forgotten to replace my ip for the one listed within the .ini
Once I had made the correction..BAM...server started up with no probs and and able to login.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
zz i hadnnt made the account properly i wasnt making it in the asd folder :p noob me , well the problem has been solved and nw i have my own SERVER and myslef as the GM , Now i know how it feels to be GOD he he well thnxx Ragzone fellow member for ur support and thnx protbhai for his guide.. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It Seems kinda weird to bump into my own thread again , but tis time also i m facing the same error of game intit failed .. n cvr i followed ur guy to the point except the part of changin ip address in place of internal ip address i was using my external ip ..cos i still ve no clue wat my internal ip is i m using a hathway broadband connection thnx in advance for all the help

This Error Comes When i Execute Account Server.exe.1st it comes Gameinit failed and then when i click on ok this pops out .. Thnx in advance w8ing for advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back