Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Habba.io Files with Database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi today today, i release the database needed for habba CMS,

as people probably know the files were released on another rival forum that i isn't going mention, but here is the database needed for the cms that, that never person released.

(database with user tables, rooms, etc removed)

--

(cms files, i will not help you configure this in anyway) if this gets removed reply here i will reupload.

p.s its not the best

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I never released the database due to the CMS itself not being safe for public use the sole purpose of me releasing the CMS was for people to be able to view the source code of the hotel to know it wasn't safe to play on due to exploits.

You should mention in your thread that the CMS has numerous amounts of exploits that can cause MySQL database passwords to be seen along with allowing people to upload exploit files to the wwwroot folder to potentially gain access to your VPS server.

I'd highly recommend nobody use this release unless you're going to take the time to go over everything to remove the exploits. If not, the CMS is pretty much garbage and isn't worth putting your community at risk.

It logs users' Passwords & IPs, and other data in plain text.

I get trying to be helpful or whatever the agenda is for making the release with the database, however, you need to warn people about the risk of using this piece of garbage and not make it seem like it's safe to use. You read the thread on the rival forums and decided to go out of your way to upload it with the database and not inform people of the risk this CMS contains.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Correct, it's dogshit everyone agrees.. people who saw your old thread would know everything you mentioned already, its just for people to learn from.. although be-it the code is dogshit.

Until next time!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I never released the database due to the CMS itself not being safe for public use the sole purpose of me releasing the CMS was for people to be able to view the source code of the hotel to know it wasn't safe to play on due to exploits.

You should mention in your thread that the CMS has numerous amounts of exploits that can cause MySQL database passwords to be seen along with allowing people to upload exploit files to the wwwroot folder to potentially gain access to your VPS server.

I'd highly recommend nobody use this release unless you're going to take the time to go over everything to remove the exploits. If not, the CMS is pretty much garbage and isn't worth putting your community at risk.

It logs users' Passwords & IPs, and other data in plain text.

I get trying to be helpful or whatever the agenda is for making the release with the database, however, you need to warn people about the risk of using this piece of garbage and not make it seem like it's safe to use. You read the thread on the rival forums and decided to go out of your way to upload it with the database and not inform people of the risk this CMS contains.
This is true, the CMS needs a few patches before it is OK for live use.
If you want the patches, feel free to DM me. Although I will not help you set it up either :p

I disagree with releasing the database, though. Pretty unfair to innocent users.

EDIT:
re-read the post, seen users table was removed.
Hopefully some people can set it up and enjoy the features!

Back