Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabBit - Habbo Hotel Client Modifier

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Re: HabBit - Automatic Habbo Client Cracker(Source | .NET 2.0 | C# 6)

HabBit v1.4:

• Incoming messages will now include their references in the hashing process.
  • Header dump file will now include "[Dead]" Outgoing/Incoming messages meaning these messages are not used in the file/bytecode in any form.
  • Fixed bug that would corrupt a jump instruction in the class "HabboCommunicationManager".
  • Fixed bug that did not properly increment the amount of message references found in the current trait/method.
  • Improved Outgoing/Incoming message extracting process by caching all class names when reading ABCFile, instead of reiterating the entire class list for every message.
Hashing Process Changes:
  • If the super/base type of an Outgoing message has its' name end with "Composer", it will include the super name and will NOT write the super class's data.
  • Incoming messages with a parser class ending with "Parser" will have its' name included.
  • Changed from using the trait index, to using the trait index of type T.(eg. Method[0], Slot[0], Method[1])
  • Do not "hash" the class referencing the message.
  • Outgoing messages ending with "Composer" will NOT include their references, their name is "unique" enough.
  • Method body information will NOT be included:
    • MaxStack
    • LocalCount
    • MaxScopeDepth
    • InitialScopeDepth
  • Additional primitive types/names will have their names included:
    • int
    • uint
    • void
    • Class
    • Array
    • Event
    • Point
    • Vector
    • Object
    • Number
    • String
    • Boolean
    • Function
    • ByteArray
    • Rectangle
    • Dictionary
    • TimerEvent

Download:

This version WAS going to rename "k" to "local#" in all the method bodies, but the nested jump instructions were starting to give me a bad time(corrupting the bytecode), so I left it out, for now.
Code:
if(true)
{
    var k:String = "jew"; // This is fine.
    if(true)
    {
        // This is not fine.
        var k:String = "jew2";
    }
}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You should include a small tutorial of how to use this program in the main thread from step 1, for the noobs. Like, How to full crack or crack with and without RC4, plus dump full headers for incoming/outgoing. Btw loving the project absolutely love the concept and code behind it.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Here are the updated (Client/Server)PacketHeader.cs(PlusEMU) files, these files were automatically updated by comparing the message hashes generated from the current, and previous client build.

These headers are for PRODUCTION-201603071224-880429594 | (3/7/16), if you find any headers that don't seem to match/work, I'd appreciate it if you would let me know.

You should include a small tutorial of how to use this program in the main thread from step 1, for the noobs. Like, How to full crack or crack with and without RC4, plus dump full headers for incoming/outgoing. Btw loving the project absolutely love the concept and code behind it.

I think a lot of people would get offended if I make a tutorial on how to press Y/N in the console app when opened.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Here are the updated (Client/Server)PacketHeader.cs(PlusEMU) files, these files were automatically updated by comparing the message hashes generated from the current, and previous client build.

These headers are for PRODUCTION-201603071224-880429594 | (3/7/16), if you find any headers that don't seem to match, or if you update one of the missing ones, I'd appreciate it if you would let me know.

I think a lot of people would get offended if I make a tutorial on how to press Y/N in the console app when opened.

Yh i hope you could make a retro for us :D

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

HabBit v1.4.35:

• Files containing Outgoing/Incoming headers in the format " {header};" can be fed alongside its corresponding client, to spit out an "updated" file with the headers of the primary/current client.
RLLcrSW - HabBit - Habbo Hotel Client Modifier - RaGEZONE Forums

The output of these files will contain the previous header in a "commented out" fashion after the header, and the top of the file will display the client revisions used for the file updating, thingy.
EYnQQMH - HabBit - Habbo Hotel Client Modifier - RaGEZONE Forums

Headers that were unable to get updated will contain the message hash, along with the previous header commented out(//). The closer the "previous" client is to the "current" client(in terms of revision/release), the more headers get updated. The bigger the gap between both client's release dates, the bigger the chances most messages may have changed, causing them to output different hashes in both clients

Download:

Here's an example output folder for PRODUCTION-201603081203-607616795 (3/8/16), with the updated Out/In header files for PlusEMU using previous client PRODUCTION-201603071224-880429594 (3/7/16):

These are the In/Out header files that were used/updated(these are the headers for 3/7/16, headers for 3/8/16 are in the example download above):

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

HabBit v1.4.100

• If one of the updated Outgoing/Incoming headers is either invalid, has duplicate matches, has no matches, or if it is dead(no references), the information will be commented(//) at the end of its line.
  • Now works with any type of Outgoing/Incoming headers file format, as long as the header values are not on the same line.
    RegEx Pattern: (\b(?<header>\d{1,4})\b)(?<end>[^\r|$]*)
    Code:
    SomethingComposer1:50  // OK
    SomethingComposer2=51 // OK
    SomethingComposer3-52  // OK
    SomethingComposer1:50,SomethingComposer2=51,SomethingComposer3-52 // NOT OK
Hashing Process Changes
  • Write the string "IncomingMessages" if one of the Incoming messages is referenced inside of this class.
  • When writing the method data referencing the Outgoing/Incoming message, find out how many lines are in this method, and include them in a way that would make them "unique". We can't rely on the given DebugLine line value, since "dummy" code may increase/decrease this value, although the amount of DebugLine operations never change, so we use these instead.
  • Instead of writing all of the op codes in a given method body, only write the op(byte) if it is of OPCode type DebugLine(0xf0). This is to ensure obfuscation from future/previous client builds has no affect on the hashing process.
  • Instead of writing unique class/instance/trait data in order(when it is written), it will store the values in lists specific to their type, to later sort them from least to greatest, or alphabetically(if string). This is to ensure the same hash is generated if in some case in a later client build, the unique data is not written in order in the way the previous client was specifying.

Download:

This build was able to update 100% of the used messages/headers in PRODUCTION-201603071224-880429594, to the current build PRODUCTION-201603081203-607616795. Yea, all of the headers were matched/found(that were being used):
Incoming(Outgoing for server):
Outgoing(Incoming for server):

Last edited:
Reaction score

Very impressive tool. Gave it a shot today.

Wasn't too much of a great result using a 3 month old revision, so I had to use my own (runs much slower than this, averages at 15 minutes compared to your 2.69 seconds). But then I realized Habbo updated just as I had, so I tested your tool and was given a brilliant result.

The only issue I've noticed is when I choose to regenerate my own RSA keypair, it'll give me the E as 3 but in the SWF it's still 10001.

Other than that, brilliant work. ^^

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Very impressive tool. Gave it a shot today.

Wasn't too much of a great result using a 3 month old revision, so I had to use my own (runs much slower than this, averages at 15 minutes compared to your 2.69 seconds). But then I realized Habbo updated just as I had, so I tested your tool and was given a brilliant result.

The only issue I've noticed is when I choose to regenerate my own RSA keypair, it'll give me the E as 3 but in the SWF it's still 10001.

Other than that, brilliant work. ^^

Yea, it won't replace the keys if the "pushstring" instructions are already there, since it's looking to replace the KeyObfuscator.X() instructions. It used to work though, I'll add that little thing back in the next update(was indirectly removed due to re-write).

I plan to continue this as a WinForm app, since I want to add some more "complex" features without having to ask 20 different questions for a single option, so that might take me a while since I'm also kinda working on Tanji when I have time.

I'd like to let everyone know that this "hash/update header" thing was a stolen idea from Xdr, it was brought to my attention by Burak. I should probably put that in a credits thing or something, but yea.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

very useful

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

These headers are for PRODUCTION-201603071224-880429594 | (3/7/16), if you find any headers that don't seem to match/work, I'd appreciate it if you would let me know.

Packet LoadGameMessageComposer is dont exist.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

anyone have the source of PRODUCTION-201603071224-880429594

retroripper has fake source...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

is there tutorial on how to use ? if not some one shuld make as can help lot people up date!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

@Arachis
Is there a different download link we can use? The github is 404 not found.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Arachis
Is there a different download link we can use? The github is 404 not found.

(no source)
(source)

Feel free to make mirrors.

@Arachis did you changed your Github username?
I guess Sulake got mad and reported the the user's Github profile.

Reaction score

Offtopic: It seems Arachis is not interested anymore on Habbo related things, so he deleted his github.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

(no source)
(source)

Feel free to make mirrors.

I guess Sulake got mad and reported the the user's Github profile.

Yeah. Thanks for the Mirrors!

It's really sad that Arachis just wanted that.

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

HabBit v2.0.23
  • Removed hash thing(it'll be back).
  • Now generates RSA Keys that actually work.
  • Option to change Outgoing[4000]'s revision parameter.
  • Override valid host regex patterns with your own.
  • No longer user-friendly(No more Y/N, must use arguments in launch).
Download:

I've been re-structuring FlashInspect, so I decided to 'update' the application to work with it. One of the benefits is not having to worry about jump instructions. Although, it will only work for basic procedures that simply just mean modifying existing instructions, and not more complex adding/moving/removing of existing, or new instruction sets(if inside jump scopes).

Basically, it's easier to modify the bytecode so it's actually fun to write stuff with it now( ). This release does not have the hashing, but I plan on adding it back in the form of Xdr's actual method(point system). The problem with hashing everything together was the loss of data/information, so we would have no way of knowing if X is very similar to Y when only one thing has changed, it was absolute true/false. The point system allows flexible comparisons between two messages, so that's a pretty cool thing I hadn't realized about it.

I know I said I was going to make some actual 'UI' for this, but making a nice interface in designer is harder than actually writing any code, so still a console for now. I've also been wanting to know if there are other things you customize in the client, for your retro, I can most probably add it in.

View the commands here:
I haven't updated the main thread, I'll do it later.

P.S: You can still view the older source code here:
It also needs this FlashInspect build to work:

Back