• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Habbo BETA] [REVCMS] [UNFINISHED]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Ragezone,
as you may have already noticed.. *stating the obvious* habbo now has a nice beta skin which has been released. I decided to help create a rev cms theme for habbo major work was done by someone else which i don't take credit for.. this skin was based from the project habbo skin then parts coded to match the current layout of Habbo.com i helped translate a few pages for project habbo then someone else did the css for the layout. it's unfinished but it can be a nice base for someone who's just starting in the retro community, right that's the waffle over with here comes some screenshots for you...

SCREEENSHOTS

LOGIN PAGE:

Screenshot by Lightshot
ME PAGE:
Screenshot by Lightshot
USER PROFILE PAGE:
Screenshot by Lightshot
COMMUNITY:
Screenshot by Lightshot

Please Note:
this is a public release and it's unfinished so anyone looking to use this publicly would need to code alot of various bits to get it to stable state. another thing i don't take any credits for this release even though i helped a little. please enjoy and any questions feel free to inbox me.

DOWNLOAD:
https://mega.nz/#!IQUx3QTL!a-oPME5hr7FFYAdFkkKNIBI2B7u-sQPPRKUSkQp_irE

ANOTHER THING TO NOTE IF ANYONE CAN REMIRROR THIS THAT WOULD BE GREAT.. IF LINK DIES GIVE ME AN INBOX AND I CAN ALWAYS EMAIL IT TO YOU AND HAPPY RETROING!
@Robot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're a little late on the whole beta concept, aha but nonetheless decent job and looks nice.
agreed. but no one else has anything similar so thought i'd release what's been done so far :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
is this project habbo that leon released?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
[highlight]Read before you post.[/highlight]
You so cool i say to you man.... :junglejane: you even posted your self its "fairly similar to project habbo" but in the main post he stated its from project habbo so iguess you need to read aswell before being such an a-hole which thinks his cool with his big blue letters

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You so cool i say to you man.... :junglejane: you even posted your self its "fairly similar to project habbo" but in the main post he stated its from project habbo so iguess you need to read aswell before being such an a-hole which thinks his cool with his big blue letters

My post was referring to,
...no one else has anything similar so thought...
Therefore my post was valid. My post was in relation to his previous post. Your post however, wasn't.

And, I love my
[highlight]...big blue letters...[/highlight]

[m]Nice try though.[/m]

Now, lets try and stay on topic and not be little pricks and argue. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok maybe the posted wasn't fully undestandable i released it because i hadn't personally seen anything untill you had showed you all my deeepest apologies just hope it comes in handy to someone.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Due to my friend using my RZ account he stated some things that are not valid. I am sorry for what my friend has caused. Deleted his "reply".

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I find it funny how you literally stole my work, my index, my code and took credit for it. You wrote before that it is based on "Fairly similar to "Project Habbo" By Jakobus(Foreign Forum) and "Blueg" By Xairon Beta concepts.". Instead of trying to say that I copied the work I made from YOU or some other foreigner look through my documentation I made while working on the theme. Stealing someones work goes under the copyright law and can be treated in court. So before you go around and steal others work and tell its from foreigner forums.

Look through these following links for the proof that the index is a exact copy of my design and some of it is my code:
* http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/revcms-project-habbo-v1-2-a-1035557/
* http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/beta-habbo-com-theme-release-1034101/
* http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/habbo-laout-beta-habbo-com-1029056/
* Also look through all youtube videos on each thread.

I will report this to the management of the habbo section.

Just literally f*ck off.
Read full thread, Say Thansk for credits.
Then f*ck off please.
He stated clearly this:
work was done by someone else which i don't take credit for.. this skin was based from the project habbo skin

Originally quoted by OP thread.
Just.. Gosh, Read the thread then reply.
I'm tired of you guys.

Edit: If that is going to court, Let me message sulake. Please.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Looks horrible bah bah bah.. you fucked up the style.. do it good with AngularJs or don't :sleep:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I find it funny how you literally stole my work, my index, my code and took credit for it. You wrote before that it is based on "Fairly similar to "Project Habbo" By Jakobus(Foreign Forum) and "Blueg" By @Xairon Beta concepts.". Instead of trying to say that I copied the work I made from YOU or some other foreigner look through my documentation I made while working on the theme. Stealing someones work goes under the copyright law and can be treated in court. So before you go around and steal others work and tell its from foreigner forums.

Look through these following links for the proof that the index is a exact copy of my design and some of it is my code:
* http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/revcms-project-habbo-v1-2-a-1035557/
* http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/beta-habbo-com-theme-release-1034101/
* http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/habbo-laout-beta-habbo-com-1029056/
* Also look through all youtube videos on each thread.

I will report this to the management of the habbo section.

Thought you were talking to me for a second...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks horrible bah bah bah.. you fucked up the style.. do it good with AngularJs or don't :sleep:
agreed it is horrible but it's a base for someone lifeh has already coded various bits of this and not gave credit to the origional release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i actually didn't create it though so no hard feelings there was more a release to let someone else fix it to atleast give it a chance lol

Back