• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Habbo CMS Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody already sorry my English bad I am Brazilian I am developing some drawings for new CMS I started working today I am developing the index and I intend to continue to the drawings but I will not encode because I have no experience with codes then the download will be free for any developer who wants to continue the project with programming

Which categories will design?

• Habbo Homes
  • Settings
  • Community
  • Staff Page
  • Ranking (Coins, Duckets, Diamonds)

Suggestions

I accept all kinds of tips suggestion o'que can be improved or added and critical

When it will be released?

I'm not completely sure but it will be soon because I'm on vacation

Images

Index

juust - Habbo CMS Design - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
A development thread for a design are you serious? Beyond me how this thread got clearance. It's a days work if that not even worthy of a development thread.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait what... A developement for a few images only..?
Why did this thread even get accepted?
What can be posted:

• Any server/emulator that is in a development stage.

Rules:
  • Do not create threads for custom furniture, badge or layout developments. Just release them.
  • Do not make requests for something to be made.
  • Do not create threads seeking people to start a new development.
You just broke all those four rules.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If this thread gets deleted hit me up with progress! Looks clean so far, albeit little to see...

Gives me itches to do something too. :sneaky2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back