Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Habbo] Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm here today to search for a potential partner with a new retro I've been considering for quite some time now. I haven't played Habbo actively in about two years now and the same goes for the last time I've ran a retro however I've given it a lot of thought recently and with all the free time I have I'd like to try and get back with a new hotel.

The reason I'm here asking for a partner is because of the lack of new experience. I am not sure how hotels have changed over the last two years. In more plain wording I'd consider myself very rusty when it comes to hotels now.

What I ask from you is that you can speak fluent English, use good grammar, are mature, and have a good bit of knowledge when it comes to setting up hotels and managing them. I have the funds to purchase a dedicated server, website, etc. so that is of no worry. If you're interested please do private message me.

Thanks,
Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back