Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Habbo] Requiring *SERIOUS* & *FLUENT* coder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey there,

I just registered a domain and i'm planning to start the next-gen roleplay habbo server as HabboRP is crap now.

I just need a fluent C# coder who's willing to be with it till the end, who's dedicated and who is not going to work for money. This is mainly just for roleplay lovers to play, there will be no VIP sold, there will be no ads or voting, the entire service will be fast and free.

The CMS will be built from scratch utilizing the great PHP MySQLi engine and will be very very fast, providing many customs features for the users as the server can be modified to work as we have the source.

I already have the servers to host it on, it'll be split between 3 different servers each one with a different service. (Webserver, MySQL Server, Game server).

Send me a PM or add me on msn (jonty@duck.school.nz) & we can talk.

Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
C# <3. Though, are you looking for someone to code the server alone or do you intend on helping with it? I assume you would be helping, just curious.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I require someone to code most of the features until I am satisfied with my knowledge of C# and the Habbo Protocol, then I will be splitting the work.

Completely understandable. I would be more than willing to help, I am just unfamiliar with the Habbo Protocol myself. But if I find someone, I will shoot them your way most definitely! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have skype?

kobe.symonette add it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Website Designer here. I don't know if you need that. Added you on MSN.

Reaction score
Website Designer here. I don't know if you need that. Added you on MSN.

Yeah, could be helpful for implementing a more custom design to the website instead of ripping Habbo's style sheets. I can code the backend PHP if you could design a template, slice it up and code it (i'm horrible at that, myself, php is my baby <3).

Jonty

Completely understandable. I would be more than willing to help, I am just unfamiliar with the Habbo Protocol myself. But if I find someone, I will shoot them your way most definitely! :)

Please do. I need someone with a good understanding of how the Habbo client acts and behaves and what ever else it does, all the communicating; i need to understand it all before I start contributing to the server and the whole point of this is to learn.

@ Kobe 147 - I added you.

Reaction score
So you're expecting someone to just do all of this for you for free? Everyone knows you have money don't short change us.

I wanted to do an educational project completely for free instead of having to require payments for extra... what's so bad about that? I don't have money to pay a developer to code C# for me.

This is for the experience, not the money.

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
I'd be extremely interested in designing the site (and writing the CSS). Hit me up on Skype if you'd like. And yeah, I'd do it for free.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd be extremely interested in designing the site (and writing the CSS). Hit me up on Skype if you'd like. And yeah, I'd do it for free.
Ye Leon Knows His Stuff ~ Nova CMS Is Great And Quick At Running, Thanks For Release Buddy! I Think You Could Make This RP Great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back