• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Habbo section - Moderator Application - Johno

xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
About Me

Name: Johno
Place of origin: Liverpool, United Kingdom
Language spoken: English
Owner of zGaming Group (TXT2host,TXT2Protect,xHosts)

Why I think I should be chosen:

I first joined Ragezone back in 2011 knowing nothing at all about Habbo retro's or servers in general, after using Ragezone's forums I have
learnt a lot, I quite often post in the Habbo help section offering help to users that have issues on their retro's and servers. I have experience
of dealing with query's from customers with owning my own hosting company that I advertise on the Habbo section using Ragezone advertising banners.

Many of the customers at xHosts are running Habbo retro's that I provide support for even though the servers are sold as unmanaged.

Why am I applying for the habbo section?

I am applying for moderator on the Habbo section because I spend time helping people on the forum when they have issues, I always try to give
constructive feedback on releases of customs. I am always offering to support people who are less knowledgeable in retro's over team viewer / join me
and never do ask for any money for the help.

Have I received any infractions?

I do not think I have any infractions.

How long am I online per day?

I am signed into the forum for at least 5 hours most days, I have my support Skype in my forum signature for people to contact me for advice
if they are customers or not, just to help the community, I am signed into Skype 24/7 from either Laptop or iPhone device.

Any experience?

I own a new forum that is dedicated to web hosting discussions and posting of latest offers. I have also installed vBulletin forum software for
customers on a few occasions.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

If you require more information ask below :)

Rogu3
Reaction score
I must say... Your contributions to the section are amazing. I don't think I've ever seen so many contributions.

I mean just look...
Contributions:
latest

All jokes aside, the section doesn't need another moderator, and even if it did, I don't think you've contributed enough at all.

xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I may not release much but I do assist users when they are facing issues instead.

Also the thread started 2 days ago does ask for applications

http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/moderator-1058529/

I must say... Your contributions to the section are amazing. I don't think I've ever seen so many contributions.

I mean just look...

All jokes aside, the section doesn't need another moderator, and even if it did, I don't think you've contributed enough at all.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's a no from me.

Whenever I see you post it's usually just a "thanks for the release", I have pretty much never seen a contribution from you to the Habbo section and whenever you post in a Help thread it's usually just a question and then you never return to the thread when they reply to you. I also think that your hosting service will distract you from your moderation duties if you become a moderator. You also rarely report posts unless they've offended you in some way, referring to a report I got a couple of days ago. Best of luck with your application.

EDIT: If you go to the 'Infractions' tab on your profile you will see that you've received quite a few infractions. More than once for 'Insulting Other Member(s)'.

Back