• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Habbo skin edit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, anyways... Nice release ben. Helping a lot of people releasing this. But, 'Since I shut down my hotel I thought I'd release this'.. I swear you were still founder when I was on an hour ago. :/

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Don't really like it. Seems a bit halloweeny. Apart from that, I guess its alright. Nothing big but yeah. Nice

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Colours included in the theme are ugly imo, wouldn't use it for my Hotel, suppose some people might.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Glad you closed that terrible hotel where all you did was troll, wouldn't use that CMS in a million years, and the ban page is some form of deface edit page? now aren't you a hard bunch :love:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We're relatively hard Mr. Muscab sir. Thanks for your compliments, I must say.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We're relatively hard Mr. Muscab sir. Thanks for your compliments, I must say.

Oh I can assure you, we like to make plenty of compliments here - with added satire. Lots and lots of satire.

Thanks for a great time!
Reaction score
Looks like an ripped deface page that was edited, pmsl.

Back