• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Habbo] Unique and Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RageZone,

After a long time - I am back in the retro community, I am looking for the following team to work on a Habbo (Retro) Hotel with. The name will be 'Xabbo' or 'Happo' (not a 100% decided yet - open to ideas).

By a Hotel, I don't just mean sticking RevCMS and PlusEMU, I mean a proper flexible and scalable CMS and Database Structure and features such as Help Desk, Forums, (REST) API Integrations and replicating the public server - same goes for the Client, features such as spectating users, fully functioning staff tools etc.

A little background information about this project:
This project is part of a Gaming Network so we will be working on creating other Games (and Game Servers) along with this. Such as (but not limited to): SAMP, Club Penguin and cool 'unique' and custom MMO games and all data we work with this project will be in Sync with the other games servers.

I am looking for 4 team members:

Founder - Owns 50% of Hotel (while the Network owns the other half)
Requirements - Fund for the Server Resources and Manages the Hotel daily - essentially he/she runs the hotel. (anything else is a Bonus)
Extra - % on Income is flexible (just let me know on what your interested).
Note - Will be expecting you to put some $ for the initial release for Domain, HTTP Proxy, Server. So obviously you can keep the domain for 'security'.

Developer - Updates to the Game
Requirements - Fix Bugs, Create and Edit features in Game and on the Website.

Administrator - Operates Day to Day issues
Requirements - Updates to Catalogue, Posting News, Creating Promotional Materials and Keeping the community intact. (anything else is a bonus - especially Programming)

Graphics Artist - Creates Imaging for Content
Requirements - Work with Photoshop (AfterEffects is a bonus - for video editing) and work with Habbo Graphics (SWFS) - custom clothing, furniture etc.

If you can do two or more that'd be great (although - you will be primarily focused on one aspect - unless you are completely devoted to this project).

Some information about me:
16 Years old in High School from the UK, I am willing to put in countless hours into development. My experiences are with Web Hosting, Server Management (namely in LAMP Stacks, Nginx and LiteSpeed Web Server) and a Developer (PHP, LUA, C#, C++, mySQL, Javascript and CSS).

I want to create a Game Publishing Network where we operate 'select' games and offer the best possible experience to the customers/players.

My contribution to the project would be working on the 'Web End' and help out where possible on development of the game, server admin and integrating the hotel into the network seamlessly.

If you want more information please reply - I am happy to answer any and all questions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a quick question - what do you expect server costs to be, and what percentage of them is covered by you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back