Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabboBeta - R63 - End of era - ByeBye Rz - Newest SWF (Habbo.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the memories!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
George, I am not going to ride your penis and tell you much how I love to lick your nipples but I am going to tell you a few things.
Mithex is a fag, No one likes him and he eats pefag's idiot.
Near is just butthurt.
You are a decent developer, but I don't think its right for you to give up. Maybe you will listen if I pretend this was all a qoute of bob marley lol.

I am probably going to get infracted for this, but whatever.. continue your poop geore.

- Bob marley LOL

im gonna be gone for a month so say whatever you want, no one listens

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
George, I am not going to ride your penis and tell you much how I love to lick your nipples but I am going to tell you a few things.
Near is just butthurt.
You are a decent developer, but I don't think its right for you to give up. Maybe you will listen if I pretend this was all a qoute of bob marley lol.

I am probably going to get infracted for this, but whatever.. continue your poop geore.

- Bob marley LOL

Better come with somebody that inspires me more than Bob Marley.
Still.. if you looked more on RZ, and have seen more threads, you actually know I am 'back'.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Near is just butthurt.

- Bob marley LOL

Horrible contradiction there, 'Mr Perfect'.

If he's such a great developer, why would you say "but I don't think it's right for you to give up" - as though he is a failing developer?

swagggggg
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He didn't compare Nathandj to PEjump2, he just commented on how incapable of writing a sentence or two he seems.

He's capable, just hasn't got anything to say on this thread, although PEjump2 has, ever thought of it that way?

Oh my f**king god! Read my post, and edit your message.
(Oh god. What have I done to become a member of this forum where everyone doesn't understand english?)
I COMMAND you to change your message

Nah, don't take orders from idiots like you who think I can't understand English.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He's capable, just hasn't got anything to say on this thread, although PEjump2 has, ever thought of it that way?

Funny poop, that. When I have nothing to say on a thread, I don't say anything. I don't tend to take on the role as an ex. user's witch either. :$:

Last edited:
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why is anybody still visiting this thread? All know this is very verry old of the time Habbo was muted.

Sincerely yours,

Josh.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why is anybody still visiting this thread? All know this is very verry old of the time Habbo was muted.

Sincerely yours,

Josh.

The thread is two weeks old?!

Reactions: AWA
Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why would you be phased at all? Your thread clearly states that it will be your final release because you're leaving/ have left RaGEZONE.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Freakin' ill guy, for sure, PEJump is right, u're sooo pathetic, no poop..

I guess your the guy that doesnt share anything because he thinks he's Ducking epic like all those fags who are good coders they dont share it doesnt make them look epic. I hope you know I can send my best friends to hack your pc.

Sincerely yours (not what I wanna say),

Your best hater, Josh.

swagggggg
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I guess your the guy that doesnt share anything because he thinks he's Ducking epic like all those fags who are good coders they dont share it doesnt make them look epic. I hope you know I can send my best friends to hack your pc.

Sincerely yours (not what I wanna say),

Your best hater, Josh.

Doesn't that go under "not being cool", getting someone to hack someones PC/Laptop is suu not cool bro, js.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Doesn't that go under "not being cool", getting someone to hack someones PC/Laptop is suu not cool bro, js.

Flame and bully somebody isn't cool to.

Sincerely yours,

Josh.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow your so pathetic.. You know everyone says "i'm going to quit RZ" and come back a week later? And you said 2 weeks ago you were done with RZ, but you still comment on this, and everyone else's posts?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ Livar:
You don't take orders, for idiots like me? From what I know I'm brilliant \o/

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you don't want a thread to be open then don't post it. There is no reason for it to be closed, thats not how things work.

Sincerly, Captain big penis.
This just means the Ducking mods are Ducking lazy.

Sincerely yours,

Josh (I just try to be nice by adding this everytime to my message).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back