Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbocraft / Where Habbo meets Minecraft. [DEV]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've been ill and haven't updated the thread.
However I do Join.me's everyday so don't forget to stop by.

I have just finished up on the UI, this will be used instead of the traditional habbo ui.
I'm going to implement it later on today. I just need to finish up on my item manager.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
I hope this will be finished becose I like it!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So whats the difference between this and regular minecraft? You can trade? Cause I know you can walk around talk and do stuff pretty much that habbo already has. Will it have habbo figures? What? You should go into more detail about this. Cause to me this project looks plain stupid however thats cause I dont know poop about it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't like Habbo / Minecraft going together, good luck anyway.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wait wait... is it going to be released or not? It's so confusing!

Also, I hate the idea of Habbo and Minecraft combined. Why would you do that? And what is your true idea? I still don't get it. Habbo is a game in where you can meet people online and build your room, Minecraft is a game in where you use stupid tools to build houses with blocks and other stuff (I know what Minecraft is, just hate it) and I don't see how you're going to make it combined.

Good luck though on this development.

idk what to put here
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wait wait... is it going to be released or not? It's so confusing!

Also, I hate the idea of Habbo and Minecraft combined. Why would you do that? And what is your true idea? I still don't get it. Habbo is a game in where you can meet people online and build your room, Minecraft is a game in where you use stupid tools to build houses with blocks and other stuff (I know what Minecraft is, just hate it) and I don't see how you're going to make it combined.

Good luck though on this development.

He was bored and wanted to give himself a challenge? Cut him some slack for god sakes. I think this is a neat concept and am excited to see what's in store. Hopefully you continue to develop upon this!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He was bored and wanted to give himself a challenge? Cut him some slack for god sakes. I think this is a neat concept and am excited to see what's in store. Hopefully you continue to develop upon this!

God damnit, does people always have to criticize my posts? It's not that it's dumb but I am just wondering why you would combine Minecraft and Habbo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But habbo is coded in c# and minecraft is java???? how the hell do you think this is going to work well?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I doubt Francis knows how to auto generate rooms. He's just a web developer.
Hes not a web developer only... + Anyone can generate rooms using a HybridDictionary (int ID, string RoomCode) and using GetRandomNumber a run a query to execute a new room then update it????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^ its true... i would totally believe and get this if there was more pic proof

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Less bragging, more doing something yourself.
It's not about how easy something is, its about being creative and seeing what you can do with the concept.

Sorry, I have been actively developing.
Just haven't updated this thread, I'll do so this evening.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, this is an interresting project. However, I do not like the whole idea of this. I don't think it's appropriate for the habbo section. This section is about developing habbo servers that's going to blow your mind, not a minecraft and habbo rp mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back