• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

HabboProjects - Huge project for Habbo Retros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi RageZone,

Today i am here to introduce you guys a new generation of getting information of Habbo (.com, .nl, .fr, .be, and .fr)
I am making a website called 'HabboProjects'. The meaning of this site is helping people with finding nice things for their retro hotel. Also you can find all the newest news about Habbo and Sulake on the coming website... More about this is readable a little bit farder...

Yeah... What for things got this Site?
Well, at first, it is a full secure cms that i am making... So it is not hackable. We also have bought DDos security already on our server.
But now, i am gonna tell you guys about what this site will have:

Full Latest Image Database of Habbo.com, .nl, .fr and .be
We will have ALL the image's of habbo.com, .nl, ... Stored in our website, so you can pick the one's you like, and use it on your own website. All these images will be in HD, and without Watermarks or other poop that messes up the pickture.

Our OWN CMS!
Yes, we will also make a CMS that contains a lot of functions...

Want to know more about the CMS? Search for: TabboPHP!

Fully Responsive Website
We are gonna make our website fully responsive for Tablet's and Phone's. So you guys can enjoy our website on any device

4 Languages
So i know you guys will think 'Ow poop, i'm german, or french... So i cant use this site in my language...' Well... We gonna make a transalation tool for these languages:
*French
*German
*English
*Dutch

24/7 Support for your Retro!
We also give support to all of our visitors! We will make a live-chat for all of you guys...
We also are searching for 'Habbo eXperts' for the support section in our website!
You can send a PM if you are interested.

Chat
We will make a chat for all the online people on our website, so you can talk with your friend(s) etc....
--------------------------------------------------
For online update's:

Now, i ask YOU a few things!
So, for this huge project i need a few guys that want to help me with some things...
First of all, i need some Beta-Testers at the end. They can give me some tips for upgrading the website with new things...

Questions about this project?
You can send me a PM! Or leave a reply...

-VariousCoderz | variouscoderz.eu

Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
There are a total of 24 'awsome's.

Cr3kmVo - HabboProjects - Huge project for Habbo Retros - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also to follow up on the comments about the website, if you're creating a CMS and you're going to have a website showing people the updates you've made, wouldn't you want to have actually made your own website?

Pretty sure it's from habboemotion:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On website it says: " Our awsome fansite is going to open on the awsome date of 01/09/2012"
Wow...
I think you miss some 'days', dont you?

Thats the maintenance page of HabboEmoticon that i added, i must change it...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The site looks amazing! I wont be using it as I don't create retros but I am sure gunna tell people about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back