• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Habbowood 2007 (Movie maker + Player)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Habbowood 2007 (Movie maker + Player) available here works great but saving movies isn't possible anymore since PHP 5.5 version.

Anyone to solve this problem ? :huh:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
savemovie.php :

PHP:
<?php
require("config.php");

$data = $_POST["data"];

mysql_connect($mysql_host, $mysql_user, $mysql_password) or die(mysql_error());
mysql_select_db($mysql_database) or die(mysql_error());

if (isset($data))
{
mysql_query("INSERT INTO `movies` (`data`) VALUES ('" . $data . "')");
$id = mysql_insert_id();
echo($id);
}
else
{
header("HTTP/1.0 500 Internal Server Error");
}
mysql_close();
?>

Error :

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/???/public_html/habbowood2007/savemovie.php on line 6

movie_xml_data.php :

PHP:
<?php
require("config.php");
header ("Content-Type:text/xml");
$id = $_GET["id"];

mysql_connect($mysql_host, $mysql_user, $mysql_password) or die(mysql_error());
mysql_select_db($mysql_database) or die(mysql_error());

echo utf8_encode(mysql_result(mysql_query("SELECT data FROM movies WHERE id = '" . mysql_real_escape_string($id) . "'"), 0));

mysql_close();
?>

Error :

This page contains the following errors:

error on line 2 at column 1: Extra content at the end of the document
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

movie.php :

PHP:
<?php
require("config.php");
?>
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<title>Habbowood</title>
</head>
<body bgcolor="#292929">

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="<?php echo $script_url; ?>flash/movie_player_skin.swf?figuredata_url=<?php echo $script_url; ?>xml/figure_data_xml_hc.xml&movie_data_url=<?php echo $script_url; ?>movie_xml_data.php?id=<?php echo(mysql_real_escape_string($_GET["movieId"])); ?>&localization_url=<?php echo $script_url; ?>/xml/locale.xml" width="536" height="360">
<param name="base" value="<?php echo $script_url; ?>flash/" />
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" />
</object>

</body>
</html>

Error :

Deprecated: mysql_real_escape_string(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/???/public_html/habbowood2007/movie.php on line 10

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user '???' (using password: NO) in /home/???/public_html/habbowood2007/movie.php on line 10

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/???/public_html/habbowood2007/movie.php on line 10

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Switch to mysqli, PDO, o̶r̶ ̶s̶u̶s̶p̶r̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶p̶r̶e̶c̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶a̶r̶n̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ (please don't)

Although mysql will be deprecated, (and is in newer versions), this is not the error that is stopping your movie maker from working.
It's this:
Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user '???' (using password: NO) in /home/???/public_html/habbowood2007/movie.php on line 10

Insert the database you must've got while downloading the movie maker, and change your config.php to a valid MySQL connection.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's this:

Insert the database you must've got while downloading the movie maker, and change your config.php to a valid MySQL connection.

config.php is correctly set, it works when I test with php version < 5.5 (but I have to use PHP version 5.6).

Switch to mysqli, PDO

I tried but I don't know enough to get there.

Upvote 0
Back