• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Habbx R26 Emu - Holograph Edit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also, how do you change the notice when you log in and the amount of daily credits? Ive never had to use them before so i have no clue how to change it.

And, when using the ":staff" command, how can i change what it says in that notice too.

Sorry for the real newby questions guys. :p:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Habbx Edit (R26) - Holograph Emulator

Did you read the thread? I already stated I will most likely release the source..

ALSO: What do you even release to the community? Besides your crappy edited CMS's... Soap had a very stable emulator at one stage, yet you failed to share anything with anyone...?

THOMAS?

Soap never had a stable emulator, if you are the same jay I had on msn I was the one who got that emulator from you XD

I got it from when I had leethosting.net but soap fails and gets hacked to much so I couldn't be fucked with it no more.

I still have a copy of soap's emulator might release it soon :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Go to Packet Processing Logged In > Find Region Login > Then edit the code from there

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Soap never had a stable emulator, if you are the same jay I had on msn I was the one who got that emulator from you XD

I got it from when I had leethosting.net but soap fails and gets hacked to much so I couldn't be fucked with it no more.

I still have a copy of soap's emulator might release it soon :)

I'm Making Them A Stable Edit Very Stable And its Patched So no More Hacking Plus Pets 100% <-- Still Working on them

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to Packet Processing Logged In > Find Region Login > Then edit the code from there

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

I'm Making Them A Stable Edit Very Stable And its Patched So no More Hacking Plus Pets 100% <-- Still Working on them

Why would you do that, soap is like scripty kiddies :/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Because Tomas Is A Nice Guy Once you Know Him And i Helped Him out

Ontopic: This Server Seems Great Tested

I'm back!
Reaction score
You need the source, which will be coming soon ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I Made my Own Source of it LOl I just Added feature that were in emu Btw i Released An Emulator that i worked on

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So im stuck with the current pop up notice?! :glare:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i Forgot to Ask Did this Have Any Dc Fixes?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sweet. I'll have to restart everything and make accounts again but hey, it will be worth it.

I'm back!
Reaction score
Sweet. I'll have to restart everything and make accounts again but hey, it will be worth it.

Not really..... It's just the server you need to replace, lulz.

Comment on the other thread now anyways... It's released ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dead Links

EDIT: I downloaded your newest release with the source, I see it comes with a database. How do I work this database? Can't you just make a working one in ONE .sql file and release it as "http://habbx-hotel.org/downloads/HabbxEditR26Database.sql" doesn't work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back