• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

HaddoCMS v2 - Build 2100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Not Found

The requested URL /hotelcms/install.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
jes, but when i go on this site, i forwarded at /install.php

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a problem with the /me.php page.
it only shows a white blank screen...
How to fix this problem?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just go in client.php and set the swf links,port,ip.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a problem with the /me.php page.
it only shows a white blank screen...
How to fix this problem?

Its the person who translated it's fault, see my current translation dev in the link in my sig.
BTW, i wont release it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And why did you rename the cms stupid fag?|?|? Idiots, i will tell him to remove download only renamers