• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Halloween Loading Screen By Phantom

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok well i was going to release this on Halloween but was to busy so here it is i was bored at the time and so this is what i came up with. also the Phantom GFX you see in there can be removed by the psd. but please do not remove the Copyright Phantom 2009.
also be sure to rate it from 1-10. :D

Phantom - Halloween Loading Screen By Phantom - RaGEZONE Forums

if you don't like it then don't use it but no flaming. i can flame right back. unless your a moron then i'll ignore anyways enjoy guys. :D

Want me to add something on there for you? or maybe just do a little editing? send me a pm i'll be more then happy to do it.

if i made it to big you have the psd so why don't you resize it? :p

Download

I would have uploaded it to the forum but it exceeds the limit so yeah. sorry :(

If someone would be nice enough to edit it with a GunZ character then re-upload it that would be great i didn't do it cause i'm sure you'd like to use your own. :p

Credits
Phantom

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
fcking Nice i love this style That Is 10/10 :) NiceJobs Man

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks guys. :) the fact your all being so nice if you want me to do some editing on it for you just send me a pm.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
dude that looks great :p. But yeah fill the other side with something. Maybe a graveyard or something. Btw, that looks like a great idea for a map :eek:. 8/10 on the gfx. I might try to create a map with that type of theme, so in advance, I just wanna ask if it's okay with you :p.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
actually the loading screen is awesome.. ppl can pyut sum renders to the left.. ^^^^^ 9/10 good work phantom

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Goos JOB , But i dont like it sorry

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow, dude that's amazing :D
10/10 cause you can put anything on the left side :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should have at least added a Halloween pumpkin. And maybe some people who don't read and see a big "PHANTOM GFX" right in the middle in the preview wouldn't use it. Anyways, nice design.

Thanks guys and the Phantom GFX can be removed :p i'll edit it a little more to make it look a little nicer.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

dude that looks great :p. But yeah fill the other side with something. Maybe a graveyard or something. Btw, that looks like a great idea for a map :eek:. 8/10 on the gfx. I might try to create a map with that type of theme, so in advance, I just wanna ask if it's okay with you :p.

Go for it. i give you permission. :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I really like it! 8/10<3
Is the loadingbar the right size??

:]

Back