• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom Halloween Package [Release]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Howdy !

Today it'ssss time tooo geet spooooky with your Retro hotell .... So i was actually doing my new theme on revcms when i noticed that i wanted some halloween added for it so i made an online / offline halloween icon for the staff page and i also made some campaign images and that's not all i have done some more too :)

Offline / Online Icons :
offline - Halloween Package [Release] - RaGEZONE Forums
online - Halloween Package [Release] - RaGEZONE Forums

Halloween campaign images:
Halloween - Halloween Package [Release] - RaGEZONE Forums

Other:

Charachter: 1 - Halloween Package [Release] - RaGEZONE Forums

Emblem: hween - Halloween Package [Release] - RaGEZONE Forums

Emblem Code:
badge_name__Vampirekiller= Never trust blonde Vamps
badge_desc_Vampirekiller=Killed by a blond

How to install The Badge

1. Go to external_flash_texts that's located in you /r63 or /swfs or /r63b Folder.
2. Edit external_flash_texts with notepad ++ (recommended) Or with normal notepad and search for badge_name and then press enter so you get a space between that and the next with badge in the name
3. In that Gap Place the code a gave you and your badge should be working ...
4. Before Doing this save the badge as vampirekiller.gif and save it in /r63/c_images/album_1584/ or /swfs/c_images/album_1584/ or /r63b/c_images/album_1584/
and after that do the prevoius steps and the badge should be working at your r63 / r63b Hotell

Thanks for me and i really hope that you enjoyed my little Halloween Pack ! And also i did everything myself don't trust don't download.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great release really love the offline and online icon. Thanks again leon :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hah Thanks for saying that it really makes me Happy and i hope you enjoy it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't get why some hotel did a massive Halloween theme edit to their cms when Halloween is just one day. But yea i like the online/offline icon, thanks for it :)

Reaction score
Yeah, Halloween is just one day, but what can you say about Christmas? Its like the whole frigging month.

Anyway, loving the Online/Offline images, really go well.
Hope we see small things like these for every public holiday. Not like Groundhog day or anything.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the Online Images! I make a animated .gif :) online - Halloween Package [Release] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back