• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Halo 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My brother and I just purchased Halo 2, and are commencing our lan party; comprised of 8 other guys. If anyone else has Halo 2, I will be playing on the net soon; contact Verta, my brother is the only one with an Xbox live account at the moment.

Also, as a first clan match, from how I have been informed, we play Linkin Park.. time to make them pay for all the bad music they have produced. I'm sure their good guys.. but their music sucks.

As you can see I breezed through this, if it doesn't make sense.. to bad!

Infinity/Divinity Dev
Banned
Reaction score
hehe my friend got few days ago but dont tell he worked for blockbuster apprently was there for over week ahead.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it was out in singapore 15 hours ahead most of the other countries !!! finally !! after 3 years ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a xbox, i got halo with it and i've never played it, not even once, what makes me wanna play halo2...nothing, thats why im not playing it :thumbup:

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OMGLMAO said:
I have a xbox, i got halo with it and i've never played it, not even once, what makes me wanna play halo2...nothing, thats why im not playing it :thumbup:
The only thing that can explain why you havent played it is 'retardedness'. Sorry that you have this problem :(. Maybe one day you will throw away this tardedness n play it... then you MAY see the light.

Other than that... whats the point in posting on the thread if uve never played halo b4? :-/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My expirienc from the 1st one

Well i played halo 1 a bit later so i got too play otehr games 1st only when halo 1 1st came out it was a nice game so im shure for the 21 it will be just the same. I read a lot about halo but whne i played the game i was quite disapointed so dont go buging that poor guy about him not wanting too play its his choise.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Halo 2 WIll really Own it makes Big fun with Co-Op with other frineds thats so damn Fun >< :3dflagsdo ( it comes out tommorow in EU :( )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh i forgot i played it once for like 5 minutes and then turnt it off becase i was bored of it....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lol, maybe you were playing the EASY mode,

but anyway, im w8ting for the PC version... bah, 1 - 2 years more.... (too poor to buy halo 2 and an Xbox)

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OMGLMAO said:
oh i forgot i played it once for like 5 minutes and then turnt it off becase i was bored of it....
Actually im gona ignore you now coz your just being persistant and say that you dont like it either way. Don't have time for imaturity :tp:

IMHO Halo is the best game on the xbox.... and Halo2 will be set as of 2morow to be the best game on the xbox. But hey thats my opinion :good:

N dont just go blabbing off that you think its crap unless you have reasons!

K im done now :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solares getting stressy now :p:p, Calm down im only joking, I ust never play Halo before and im not intending to, i dunno why :S

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
my brother beat halo2 on co op in 3 hours

sweet as mutiy player
but i think manny game get to much hype

Back