• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Hardcore/Metal] All That Remains

Reaction score
Got a new band for everybody. They've been around for awhile, but I evidently live in a box, because I just found out about them.

I can't say enough good things about this band. They have good melodies and awesome harmonies. The singer/screamer has a pretty good voice, but the two main things I like, is the bassist is a girl...gotta love girls in bands...and lastly the drummer has some pretty fast feet.

Anywho here they are,

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
hmmm they are good but i like mudvayne more but they are actually very very close to a mudvayne quality pre lost & found era. i like these ppl^^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Heard a couple of their songs. I never really listened to them much though. Sound pretty good though. Just not one of those eye-popping bands. :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I've got all there albums somewhere around the house, they are a good band and there vocalist stands out more than other bands of the same genre.

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hmmm they are good but i like mudvayne more but they are actually very very close to a mudvayne quality pre lost & found era. i like these ppl^^

Mudvayne's... WHAT?! QUALITY?!?!?!

no offence but these two words - Mudvayne and Quality - just don't fit togather for me. to tell the truth, Mudvayne is the same goddamned Slipknot, only with different people, and without three so-called drummers, a DJ, and another mixing guy.
You want some QUALITY music? Listen to Iron Maiden, Dark Tranquillity, Norther, Children of Bodom, Metallica(Old Days), Ensiferum. If you Soooooooooooo insist on listening to Nu-Metal, try Disturbed, Static-X, SOiL, stuff like this, QUALITY stuff. Now, don't be offended, but you sound like them poser kids, who are all about 'yo look how hardcore i am!! i listen to slippie knot and mudcrap!!'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back on topic,

I gotta say, a very awesome band! they got a very good vocalist and a kick-butt drummer! awesome melodies, some of the most power riffs i've heard. i think i'll go and get me some more of them!

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
lol i like disturbed and static-x but they are not nu-metal. and i really dont like slipknot lol

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol i like disturbed and static-x but they are not nu-metal. and i really dont like slipknot lol

as surprising as it may be to you, Distubed and Static-X ARE Nu-Metal, although some may argue that they are Metalcore/Hardcore (Which are also considered as Nu-Metal, let's say, a subgenre's subgenre). By the way, the fact that they are classified as Nu-Metal doesn't make them bad bands and it doesn't meen that they're all commercial like other Nu-Metal bands.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Metalcore init, not hardcore at all, alright yeah it's got beatdowns :p

But yeah All That Remains ain't bad. The standout track on The Fall Of Ideals for me is Dead Inside, that trem bit over the beatdown at the end is proper bo

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those dualies are Ducking NUTS!!!! They are okay, but OMG The dualies are Ducking Insane!!!!@#!@ It's SOOOOOO fast

Back