• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Has anyone here figured out how to use the clan system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone here figured out how to use the clan system?

Im really confused, i remember reading somewhere that clan feature is only available to donators in the code, but hell i cant get that poop to work :O

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
idk it think it's working but i think we don't know how to use it^^

maybe it's only working with the webpage

Well im not sure man, because i assigned the clan id to users and rank, but still cant see the rank icon in game. or clan name, maybe its all command based at this stage?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Type /clancmd to get all available commands for the clan System. (Ingame chat)
You must be atleast a donator to create a clan from the client (database -> user -> rank -> 2 or higher)

As far as I know your clan avata is located in \texture\Avata
Example: ClanID = 5 -----> Clan Avatar is located in \texture\Avata\5.jpeg

I'm not sure but it seems working in this way :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea saw that too but idk if it's working and if someone creates a clan...the logo have to get uploaded to the server that any client can download it to show the image..

Check this: [IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...ll commands with my friends. they're working.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
clan feature is working perfectly but its all done via commands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back