• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Have Questions ?! Post Here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Coz ur Using -v3goodluck " Developers Safe Mode "
2. You Can Make Your Update.exe
3. Yes It Doesnt Work , You Have To Do It With The Hex Lang.
4. Use Hex Programs For It

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi xD i managed to run the update.exe but every time i click start game a window pops up saying that i need to run tantra.exe i seen that hex says before that that client version is different but i tried a lot of things a nothing any hint?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
me like I can call bosses to the Mandara city with the character GM?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You Can Summon Bosses But Only With Launching Game With " Tantra.exe " Not With Safe Mode " -v3goodluck "

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kruma =S

I dont know whats up with the map u.u textures are all mix and i cant move it is supposed to be new kruma.Any hint on how to fix it?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u can get that from any tantra english client using ur gm tools, why do u ask for it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi again , how i can make my own server ? to enjoi whit some friends ^^ , i see mani links and other guides, if some 1 pls post :)

thx :juggle:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey me again.... i want to know how my player can make GUILD ( ashram )

they cant make it pls help !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already posted an aswear to that, u cannot create a guild because ure working in +v3goodluck, you will have to find the register and loging .php files and configure them correctly.

regards mrarrieta

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to run client in mode normal??? safe mode (v3goodluck) impossible summoning boss and any have zone 23 complete with your npc-gen(forge) thx

NOTE: GMTOOL K4 apeear ^^/

Add me for help me please liliana_h_g@hotmail.com (i talk spanish =D)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anything have TantraParams with the same items of kathana 4 T-E??? 100% operative?? thx and god bless you day =P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to run client in mode normal??? safe mode (v3goodluck) impossible summoning boss and any have zone 23 complete with your npc-gen(forge) thx

NOTE: GMTOOL K4 apeear ^^/

forge is zone 22 not 23

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thnak you but this no help me T_T ...................I have one problem in zone 17 in the img are the error Please help me

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need cooperation or rest people i have gmtool of kathana 4 please changue for TantraParam sever and client k4 complete 100% funtional please my msn is liliana_h_g@hotmail.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ConTigo - Have Questions ?! Post Here ! - RaGEZONE Forums

The zone how many to ruins and blacksmith ???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how goto ruins???...........is from Warfare area (byru) or what help do yo need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back