• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

HeartBeatGaming Recruiting Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello im Syntax from HeartBeatGaming

We build HeartBeatGaming since June and now we are have 2 Running Server MineCraft and MapleStory and now We are Hiring developer and staff to create the following game we will build the following game this coming 1st week of august

Mu Online
Developer = 0/2
Game Master = 0/3

Flyff Online
Developer = 0/3
Game Master = 0/3

MineCraft Online
Developer = 0/2 -
URGENT HIRING
Game Master = 0/2

Forum Staff

Community Manager = 0/2
Moderator = 0/5

Staff Must Be:

You have the ability to manage a huge gaming network.
Need to be really active.
You have to be creative.

Application should contain:

Your full name:
Your age:
What Position you are applying for?
Expirienced with that position?
Time you can spend for your position?
Why do you think you should join our team?
Contact info:
Yahoo:
Facebook:

Create your application here
or leave your application in reply or PM ME in skype syntax.07 PLEASE NO NEGATIVE COMMENT

Main Site:

Forum:
Syntax07
-HBGaming Co Owner

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your full name: Steve Schoeters
Your age: 19
What Position you are applying for? Forum staff (Community manager or moderator)
Expirienced with that position? I'm currently studying web development and have been moderator on a few forums which were mostly gaming and anime related.
Time you can spend for your position? Most of the day, when i'm on my phone or computer.
Why do you think you should join our team? I'm a community driven person, I love gaming and this seems like a fun project to work on.
Contact info:
Msn: /
Yahoo: /
Facebook: /

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Syntax07

Hi, I was wondering how much are you willing to pay your developers and forum moderators?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
we dont pay for forum moderators for developer it depend on donation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your full name: Pontus markebo

Your age: 17

What Position you are applying for?: Minecraft Gamemaster, (i can also be GameMaster on the other games if you want) im Extremly active

Expirienced with that position?: yes, i had my own minecraft server running for 2years then i shut it down for some personal reasons

Time you can spend for your position? 8-10 hours a day

Why do you think you should join our team?: Because im Experienced and Mature, and can do lots of good work

Contact info:
Msn: Dont use
Yahoo: Dont use
Facebook: No. i dont share my facebook with people on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back