• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

HeavnMS vs Cosmic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I'm currently running a server on HeavenMS and can see that alot of people are basing their servers on Cosmoc which is a successor to HeavnmMS. I wanted to ask what is the difference really? Are there any stuff that doesn't work in the other? I see no major bugs in HeavnMS and the sources are pretty much alike

Reaction score
Heaven has made several corrections throughout its life on github, with Cosmic it is no different, after so many people have used the source, Cosmic has opened its git and has been making several significant changes to the source. So, continue on Cosmic.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heaven has made several corrections throughout its life on github, with Cosmic it is no different, after so many people have used the source, Cosmic has opened its git and has been making several significant changes to the source. So, continue on Cosmic.
Thank you for your response, though I would really like to one even 1 difference between the 2 sources, in game wise.
Is there ANYTHING that doesn't work in HeavenMS but does in Cosmic?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your response, though I would really like to one even 1 difference between the 2 sources, in game wise.
Is there ANYTHING that doesn't work in HeavenMS but does in Cosmic?
Compare the two… both Guthub links are available and working. There’s many changes and improvements…

Upvote 0
Back