• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hello! :D

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

- Your Real name; Nick
- Your age; 15, almost 16 ;D
- Interests; computers, photography, entertainment, laughs, bmx, sports, talkin :D
- Why you signed up (below? :D)
- What your favourite MMORPG; Maplestory? if that is one...? I really play FPS'

- Anything interesting about yourself; ohhh, well, theres a lot to know about me but mainly i like talking and a laugh every so often and what not, yet again i don't have a lot of patience, therefore it kind of contradicts itself but yanno, whatever :D, oh and as you can tell already, i use a lot of smileys. ;p

I joined RaGEZONE, because I was on google looking for help how to create a maplestory server v75, and this came up, so I read the tutorial, and so far it's kind of working out for me, and then I searched around the forums and what not and a guy Jeremy spoke to me on MSN and was helping me and what not, so I figured it's a nice community so I joined, and I'm a forum spase so yeah :D,

I still need help with my maplestory server, I kind of have it set up, some bugs or whatever but I'm still bound to make it public, if you can help me with it, add my msn (betastaRR@hotmail.com), Whoever helps me will be the only ones to get Super GM/Admin w.e, Because I've been desperate to have my own server for ages. So yeah, I'm friendly and like to talk a lot so I can't wait to see you guys around :)

Have a great day :D, :eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1:
BetastaRR

Last edited:
Back