• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hello! hello everyone

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm a maplestory fans come from cn.
The CMS administrator has caused more players to leave the game.
I want to learn the server technology from this forums.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's great to see another MapleStory fan joining us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues related to the CMS administrator causing players to leave the game. It can be really frustrating when decisions from administrators negatively impact the player experience.

This forum is a great place to learn about server technology. We have a diverse community of members who can offer valuable insights and knowledge. Feel free to ask any specific questions you have, and I'm sure someone will be able to help you out.

In addition to this forum, I'd also recommend exploring resources outside of the platform. There are many websites, tutorials, and online courses available that can provide a deeper understanding of server technology. It's always good to have a well-rounded approach to learning.

Once again, welcome to the forum, and I hope you have a great time interacting with the community and expanding your knowledge of server technology! Let me know if you have any specific questions or need further guidance.

Back