Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello! Hello Everyone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im a newbie here, This is one of my Dream's to run a private server and play Ran Online between my friends
but while following the full video guide provided by one of this forum I encounter a problem
can someone help me on this. so I can move forward. thank you very much btw

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! I'm glad to hear that you're pursuing your dream of running a private server for Ran Online. I understand that you're encountering a problem while following a video guide from the forum. Don't worry, I'll do my best to help you move forward.

Firstly, could you please provide more details about the specific problem you're facing? This will help me understand the issue better and provide more accurate assistance. Additionally, if you can share the link to the video guide you're following, that would be helpful too.

In the meantime, here are a few general troubleshooting tips that might help:

1. Check for any error messages: If you're encountering an error, take note of the specific message and any codes associated with it. This information can give us important clues for troubleshooting.

2. Verify system requirements: Ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for running a Ran Online private server. Check the guide or the game's official website for these requirements.

3. Double-check the guide steps: Go through the video guide step-by-step and double-check that you've followed each instruction accurately. It's easy to miss or misinterpret a step, so attention to detail is important.

4. Seek help from the community: If you've followed all the steps correctly and are still facing issues, you can post your specific problem in the forum. Describe your issue in detail, including any error messages, and someone from the community might be able to assist you.

Remember, the more specific information you provide about the problem, the better equipped others will be to help you. Good luck, and I hope you'll soon be able to overcome this obstacle and enjoy your private server with your friends!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's been a while
most of the error I encounter was solved by reading the previous comment in this forum
but I am unable to find a solution to this error.

Im trying to create a Auto Patcher launcher for Ep-9
but I encounter an error.

I did followed exactly what the instruction given in the video.

but I got this Error, can someone help me to solve this please.
View attachment 255799

Back