• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hello guys

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys
I want to run the shop
I want a full explanation with files
I do not know what they are doing to these files Johnson_Code
No one members know what to do with the files Johnson_Code
I want the whole subject of photographer contains all the stuff from the starting point to professionalism
In another word I like to thank Sdfsdf Sdfsdf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry man, you want a lot of things, and sincerely, seems like you dont know nothink about programming, etc... So try to study a little and after came to ask things !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You see, the game runs on 2 sides ! The side of the client and the server side . On the client side is almost all done ! It's all in source . Now the server side is missing a lot of things. I just saw a person here on the forum who managed to make the store work. I'm still studying C ++ to see if I can fix , plus it's kind of complicated work ( Packet and everything else)
So if you want to take the initiative to study and try to fix it yourself , good luck , otherwise be patient

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
See this is good for you
I do not know which version is running on

On this link

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You see, the game runs on 2 sides ! The side of the client and the server side . On the client side is almost all done ! It's all in source . Now the server side is missing a lot of things. I just saw a person here on the forum who managed to make the store work. I'm still studying C ++ to see if I can fix , plus it's kind of complicated work ( Packet and everything else)
So if you want to take the initiative to study and try to fix it yourself , good luck , otherwise be patient

Client, db and Server are different versions. There is almost everything incomplete. I wont say More to anyone who thanks sdfsdf trololololol.

Back