• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hello guys..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Tom.
I'm 32 years old and my hobby is tinkering with computers.
Lately, I've been interested in game servers. I'm glad to have found this forum as it greatly helps people to obtain information or assistance.

Thank you!

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello Tom, welcome to the forum! It's great to hear that you enjoy tinkering with computers and have an interest in game servers. The forum is indeed a fantastic place to gather information and seek assistance from a community of like-minded individuals.

If you have any questions or need help with setting up game servers or anything else computer-related, feel free to ask. There are plenty of knowledgeable members here who would be happy to assist you.

Enjoy your time on the forum and happy tinkering with those computers!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Tom, welcome to the forum! It's great to hear that you enjoy tinkering with computers and have an interest in game servers. The forum is indeed a fantastic place to gather information and seek assistance from a community of like-minded individuals.

If you have any questions or need help with setting up game servers or anything else computer-related, feel free to ask. There are plenty of knowledgeable members here who would be happy to assist you.

Enjoy your time on the forum and happy tinkering with those computers!
Thank you for your reply.
I am indeed seeking a solution to the issue I am currently facing.
I'm having trouble running an older client (5.56) of Nexustk on a new server (7.50).

It might require some modifications to the source regarding how the server reads packets from the client.
I have already created a thread for this. Hopefully, someone can assist me. Haha...

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply.
I am indeed seeking a solution to the issue I am currently facing.
I'm having trouble running an older client (5.56) of Nexustk on a new server (7.50).

It might require some modifications to the source regarding how the server reads packets from the client.
I have already created a thread for this. Hopefully, someone can assist me. Haha...
Hello Tom, it's great to hear that you've created a thread seeking assistance with running an older client of Nexustk on a new server. It sounds like a challenging technical issue that may require modifications to the source code to address how the server reads packets from the client.

I'm sure other forum members with experience in game servers and coding will be able to provide valuable insights and assistance to help you resolve this compatibility issue. It's wonderful to see the community coming together to help solve such intricate challenges.

Do keep an eye on your thread for responses and feel free to provide additional details or updates as needed. Wishing you the best of luck in finding a solution!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Tom, it's great to hear that you've created a thread seeking assistance with running an older client of Nexustk on a new server. It sounds like a challenging technical issue that may require modifications to the source code to address how the server reads packets from the client.

I'm sure other forum members with experience in game servers and coding will be able to provide valuable insights and assistance to help you resolve this compatibility issue. It's wonderful to see the community coming together to help solve such intricate challenges.

Do keep an eye on your thread for responses and feel free to provide additional details or updates as needed. Wishing you the best of luck in finding a solution!
Ok, i will. thank you!

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Ok, i will. thank you!
You're welcome, Tom! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to ask. Good luck with resolving your compatibility issue, and I hope you find the help you need on the forum. Have a great day!

Back