• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hello im back.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe not so much peoples know me but im one of the best. As you know i can modify 90% a TO server. Now im back but i dont want create my own server because is so borring. Now im available to modify and create anythink for your private server. Pm me on skype: hetruc.laurentiu.ionut
Also you can check my last server, it is offline now but watch the video to see all modifies makes by myself!!!

P.S. I can improve everythink you need but that will cost money. So, who need a update for his server pm me, i can do it 100%
Now im back and trying to host a new server:D will be a hard one and i start everything from 0. Wish me good luck and give me some ideeas :D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you have alot of tutorials on internet just check them!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
keep searching ... nobody helps me and now im good as barath and many others ;)

Back