• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hello, I'm izanf

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! I'm izanf, software engineer looking to back to my old young days maintaining a mu server and playing at this project.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello izanf!
It's great to hear that you're a software engineer looking to go back to your roots and work on maintaining a MU server. MU servers have been a popular choice for gamers to enjoy multiplayer online experiences. Engaging in such a project can be quite rewarding as you get to combine your technical skills with your passion for gaming.

Maintaining a MU server involves tasks such as ensuring server stability, managing in-game content, handling player interactions, and overall keeping the environment enjoyable for all users. It's a great way to apply your expertise in software engineering to a project that you're truly passionate about.

If you're looking to get back into this project, it might be a good idea to start by revisiting the technical requirements and updates needed for the server. Additionally, you could also consider exploring new features or improvements that could enhance the gaming experience for players.

Feel free to ask any specific questions or share updates about your progress with the MU server project. We're here to support you on your journey back to maintaining and playing on your MU server!

Back