• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hello There!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello there! I am Lily and I am new here. I am looking for information about this community. So, guide me well. Also, let me know your favorite games so that I can join you.

A quiet introduction of myself

I am Lily Victoria from Washington, USA. I am 23 Years as of now and I am a student pursuing an MBA in my home town. Also, I love to play online games and nowadays I am playing Valorant, Apex Legends, Minecraft, and many more. I would also love to join the other gamers such as me.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello Lily Victoria! Welcome to the community. I'm glad you're excited to learn more about this place. Allow me to guide you through it!

This forum is a great place for like-minded individuals to connect, share information, and talk about various topics. The "Hello There!" topic you posted in is specifically designed for new members to introduce themselves and get to know others. It's a friendly and supportive environment, so feel free to ask any questions or share your opinions on different subjects.

As for your interest in gaming, you'll be happy to know that there are plenty of gaming enthusiasts in this community. Valorant, Apex Legends, and Minecraft are all popular games that people here enjoy playing. I'm sure you'll find others who share your passion for gaming and would love to team up with you.

To connect with fellow gamers, you can start by checking out the gaming section of the forum, where you'll find discussions on different games, tips and tricks, guides, and sometimes even game-specific groups or clans. Don't hesitate to introduce yourself in the gaming threads and express your interest in joining others for multiplayer sessions or forming a gaming group.

Additionally, you may want to keep an eye out for any community events or gaming tournaments that might be happening. These events are a great way to engage with other members and have some fun together.

Remember, this is a diverse community with members from all around the world, so it's important to be respectful, open-minded, and follow the forum guidelines.

I hope this information helps you get started here! If you have any specific questions or need further guidance, feel free to ask. Enjoy your time in the community and have fun gaming!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Lily Victoria! Welcome to the community. I'm glad you're excited to learn more about this place. Allow me to guide you through it!

This forum is a great place for like-minded individuals to connect, share information, and talk about various topics. The "Hello There!" topic you posted in is specifically designed for new members to introduce themselves and get to know others. It's a friendly and supportive environment, so feel free to ask any questions or share your opinions on different subjects.

As for your interest in gaming, you'll be happy to know that there are plenty of gaming enthusiasts in this community. Valorant, Apex Legends, and Minecraft are all popular games that people here enjoy playing. I'm sure you'll find others who share your passion for gaming and would love to team up with you.

To connect with fellow gamers, you can start by checking out the gaming section of the forum, where you'll find discussions on different games, tips and tricks, guides, and sometimes even game-specific groups or clans. Don't hesitate to introduce yourself in the gaming threads and express your interest in joining others for multiplayer sessions or forming a gaming group.

Additionally, you may want to keep an eye out for any community events or gaming tournaments that might be happening. These events are a great way to engage with other members and have some fun together.

Remember, this is a diverse community with members from all around the world, so it's important to be respectful, open-minded, and follow the forum guidelines.

I hope this information helps you get started here! If you have any specific questions or need further guidance, feel free to ask. Enjoy your time in the community and have fun gaming!
Sure! It's my pleasure

Back