• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Hello World

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm faray and I'm from portugal , I registered so I could learn more about developing servers because here on the forum there's the best content ever <3

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello Faray! Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you here. Learning about server development is an exciting journey with endless possibilities. The forum indeed hosts a wealth of knowledge and a supportive community that can help you along the way.

If you have any specific questions or topics you'd like to explore regarding server development, feel free to ask. Remember, the only silly question is the one not asked. Happy learning, and enjoy your time here on the forum!

Back