• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hello World!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is lurkerdownloade, although I meant it to be "Lurker Downloader", which is pretty self explainatory.
I mainly lurk and download things, but this place won't let me unless I'm a member!

Nevertheless, I came here with Habbo Retros in mind (was supposed to download the stuff here for a server). My little brother seems all hyped up about those and since I'm more tech savvy than him I figured I could help him create one.

Before that I had merely been fooling around with the Eclipse MMORPG engine and coded a simple shooting game with the most despised programming language ever, coolbasic. *shudder*

This is mainly because coding isn't my thing and I'm better at composing music, making websites (html & css mostly, and a tiny amount of php) and making pictures with photoshop. But hey, you gotta try new things sometimes huh!

So, I hope that I get access to those downloads soon, and that if any problems occur, you guys will offer help!

Back