• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hello :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
Im new, pretty confused here ;)
Ok, a few words about me: my name's Aleksandra, i'm 19, my interests are pretty wide, but i won't bother u with such things. Those who are interested in it, can simply check my profile :)
What brought me here is Lineage. I'm interested in other side of this game... i think ;p. Other side as in developing. This site looks nice to begin with, at least to see IF i can start. Its pretty obvious that i know nothing about it yet, but i'm learning fast and i'm eager to learn :> Any kind of help will be appreciated ;)
Regards!

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hey, and welcome to RaGEZONE, enjoy your stay here.

p.s you're girl right?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
p.s you're girl right?
No, tbh im 96-year-old fat grandpa :> Of course i'm a girl. As far as i know, that is :> Nice to meet u.

Back